What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Parking Sensor Faulty

RCZ-Trev

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Please can anyone advise? I have a 2015 156HP model.

I keep getting a warning that my Parking assistance system is faulty. I started as an intermittent fault but it gradually got worse. Now it very rarely works without showing the alarm message. When it does work its only for about 2-3 seconds before it fails.Because of this I am assuming there is nothing wrong with the bumper sensors. ( I have replaced one in poor condition.) I have also swapped the actual module located in the L/H side of the boot with a 2nd hand one from E-Bay but got exactly the same symptoms. ( it works very rarely) I am told there is a switch on the gearbox that activates it when engaging reverse gear. Is this true? (doesn't explain why the forward facing ones wont operate either though. Basically they all work or they don@t. Usually they dont. I cant trust them now.Can anyone offer a fix on this please.