What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pairing my Iphone - Help!

A

Anonymous

Having trouble pairing my Iphone with my pride and joy. The Iphone sees the RCZ and when I try to connect I get the 'Input Authorisation Code' coming up on the RCZ display. Trouble is I am getting no code on the phone and thus cannot authorise. It's driving me bananas but probably my fault for being less than savvy with all things bluetooth. :oops:

Can anyone give me a step by step / Dummies guide for pairing my iphone? Would be greatly appreciated.

RCZ1

Reaction score
You have to give it a 4 digit number which has to match on the phone and car for them to see each other. I've just recently paired my new iPhone and it literally took a minute. Make sure you are in Bluetooth settings when doing it. Just follow the instructions on car screen and phone screen. Sorry I can't really remember the step by step process as it just happened as I said :)

A

Anonymous

Initiate paring from iPhone, then enter authentication code 0000 in RCZ (unless iPhone tells you otherwise).

A

Anonymous

May be it's help someone. I don't know why but my Phone 4 paring with RCZ via Bluetooth only if it's connect to USB at the same time. I know it's sound strange but it's only way it's work for me.

A

Anonymous

I sync my iPhone no problem even plays my music of it via Bluetooth all controlled of stalk beside steering wheel well impressed had to connect it with cable to socket in my armrest in my bimmer to get it to play music displays song and artist asked for code so just entered 0000 in car and phone keeps it simple then u won't forget if u have to do it again :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey, I have the same problem. I am trying to pair my iphone with the bloutooth car and failed. I am tried from the car search engine and from my iphone and its not function. When i try to pair from my iphone in my car screen said '00:00:00:00:00:00' and then i put 0000 as active code but one my iphone i do not reveive the windows tha i need to put the code. I tried a lot of passcode but its not function. Also, i tried to connect another phone with my car and its function but also i tried to pair my iphone with another rcz and its function also. any suggestions???

A

Anonymous

Try to connect it via USB at the same time. And then try to pair it via Bluetooth.
I don't know why but my Phone 4 paring with RCZ via Bluetooth only if it's connect to USB at the same time. I know it's sound strange but it's only way it's work for me.

A

Anonymous

hey, thank you for your reply... so first you conncet your iphone with usb cable and then you serach for a bluetooth devices???? for your iphone or from your car???

A

Anonymous

Yes first just connect it via USB and then try to search for bluetooth from car or from phone.

A

Anonymous

i tried it... but its still not function... Any other suggestions?

A

Anonymous

hey, peugeot just update the bluetooth software and now its function :)