What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Paint codes

A

Anonymous

:helpme: Guys sorry first post is a question, rather than a nice intro.......but she has done it!!
The house moved a little today, as they do, and my beloved was caught out by it and scuffed the wing mirror coming into the courtyard. She is quite cut up about it :police: As its only a minor scuff I was planning to order a touch up kit online, but seems that without the code I cant. Car is Dolphin Blue.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Edd

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've no idea what your paint code is, but this made me laugh out loud :)

Welcome to the forum.

Actually there should be a sticker inside your passenger door, which has your paint code on it.

A

Anonymous

Genius post!! Definitely made me chuckle. As RCZ1 mentioned, there is a sticker inside the passenger side door. This is mine from inside my Dolphin Blue RCZ. I believe the lower section refers to the paint code. Sorry it's not a great pic but was taking quickly in the dark just in case you couldn't find or didn't have a sticker!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343339301.209349.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343339301.209349.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,978
A

Anonymous

Dolphin blue paintcode is KDLC I had my old mirrors replaced and they needed this for the new ones