What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Overhauled my garage...

A

Anonymous

...well whats parked inside anyways. :cool:

328i (A) M Sport - the epicness of this car is beyond me. Thought Top Gear was talking rubbish when they scored it a 9 out of 10! Its got MSport pack, 403 19inch wheels, Harmon Kardon Sound, Xenons and Sun Roof. Demo unit.

Got an awesome price for my RCZ. But couldn't decide what to get in its place. We dont have the new 308 in SA yet, only coming next year :thumbdown: I didnt want a facelift RCZ and no one knows when the R is coming... So I got this as a temporary run around. I say temporary but its kind of an awesome car so might just keep it for a bit LOL

308 GTI THP200

Not a RCZ but atleast a Peugeot! :beer:

A

Anonymous

What a cracking choice and fitting replacement buddy! :thumbup: I'd love to see some more pics of you're willing!!

So what promoted the decision to get rid of the RCZ? How long did you have it for? It doesn't seem like you had it that long but you certainly enjoyed it while you had it! :clap:

A

Anonymous

Thanks M, will post some decent pics of the beemer once i've detailed it.

Had the RCZ for 15months. They released the mk 2 rcz here 3 months ago and book on the mk1 was plumiting fast! Not being able to get a R kinda spoiled my plans. The GTI is a cracker of a car and will be used on local track days. I will miss the RCZ untill I get my next one.

Who knows, maybe i stumble upon a bargain of a MK 2 and swing the gti before I get the R...

A

Anonymous

Awesome...I look forwards to the pics.

Yup, the release of the mk2 had a pretty significant effect on the book prices for the mk1 here too. Mind you, you can already pick up a cracking deal here on a used mk2.

Well I hope that you'll continue to engage with the forum. You have a wealth if knowledge and expertise that will always be very useful to new and existing owners of the RCZ. Stick around! :D

PS - still have ridiculous levels of garage envy!!

A

Anonymous

Yeah I will probably hang around, too many awesome people not to!