What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Over in a flash..

A

Anonymous

When I got home on wednesday night, I had a message left on the answer phone.
Phil here from ***** ******, give me a ring.
Rang him at 10am on Thurday, expecting more bad news. ( Ordered in April, never had any build dates etc etc confirmed)
" Your timing is impecable" says Phil,, It is just rolling off the ramps of the transporter as I look out of my office window.
I have cleared the workshop for PDI in around 1 hour.
I have the valeting team arriving at 2pm.
Can you pick it up by 5pm.
No chance , I said. The earliest I can make it is around 7pm.
Thats fine said Phil, I will be here waiting for you.
I arrived at 7.05pm, Car outside under the black Peugeot cover. (which he offered me for a small fee)
As I was not really interested in a cover, he pulled out a Black Leather Flight Bag, Peugeot and Lion embosed into front, and RCZ toggles on the Zip's.
Wow,,,, now that I will accept instead of a phone or a cover or a whatever else.

So,, at last the end of a very long and frustrating wait.

Oh sorry ,,,, the Car,,,, In a word,,,, FANTASTIC.....

Phil,, If you happen to look at this Forum, Thanks again.

A

Anonymous

That's great news.

Glad the wait is over for you, and hope you enjoy the car :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great news for you, hope you are enjoying the car, :p :p when you finish having fun and get a few minutes don't forget to show us some pics.

A

Anonymous

Great news...wow ordered in April! Thought my wait was long. Congrats and enjoy.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wow that is some story. I would have been beside myself with excitement :eek:

Just one question though - I've been told my car will be here this week, now I'm panicking because I have to do a bank transfer and I'm worried that the money won't clear in time for me to pick it up on the day intended. How did you manage to to pay for yours on time and clear, if you don't mind me asking. :?: :?

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ1.. This is Car No 4 from the same dealer.. 206 (Black) 206CC (Black) 207CC (Black) RCZ ( Thought I would have a change and picked Charcoal !!!). The cheque obviously has'nt cleared yet, so there must be a bit of trust there by now.. Anyhow he knows where I live !!

Cheers JP

A

Anonymous

Great news, must have come as a real suprise asa you hadn't really had any confirmed dates. Enjoy your new toy.

A

Anonymous

Like many on the forum I think, I didn't get that call.

So I just popped in to get an update, only to be told "it's here, would you like to see it"

obviously it was still covered in film and wax, etc but it was a nice surprise nonetheless

then just had to endure the wait until it could be registered as a 60 plate

A

Anonymous

jprcz enjoy it brother lets have some pickies when you get a min :clap:

Greg

A

Anonymous

Is the flight bag a standard dealer promotional item / I have had to wait 5 months for my RCZ,so I am looking for some way to ask for a "sorry".It sound cool and I have a recently emptied double garage when my RCZ finally arrives, so dont need a cover

A

Anonymous

David.. Following my PM to you, have you had any luck with your sweetener.. Hope you managed the flight bag, as I did.
Greg... Hope to get time for photo's this weekend, (spare time spent driving at the moment)..

Cheers JP