What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Outside Chrome Trim

Jov

Reaction score
Morning All,

I’ve just purchased an RCZ! Love it! But noticed chrome trim on the roof is a little faded. What’s the best solution to restore it ?

thank you.

Pedro

Reaction score
I only ever use Autosol metal polish which brings them up clean & shiny I do them about every 2-3 months

Reactions: Jov

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
But I would try bumper gel by autoglym first no hard rubbing none abrasive too many RCZers have tried it and worked wonders I went to the pug fest and cleaned at least eight RCZers cars arches black and silver and all was 100%happy with the result and they now use it all the time.... Give it a try you will not be disappointed..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Reactions: Jov

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
But I would try bumper gel by autoglym first no hard rubbing none abrasive too many RCZers have tried it and worked wonders I went to the pug fest and cleaned at least eight RCZers cars arches black and silver and all was 100%happy with the result and they now use it all the time.... Give it a try you will not be disappointed..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Can confirm, autoglym does a cracking job. Got some today and did the arches (before and after below)

The added bonus is that it also did a lovely job of my MK1 bumper (I know people have mixed feelings on the gumshield bumper, but I love it)

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_123000.jpg
    IMG_20220511_123000.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20220511_123310.jpg
    IMG_20220511_123310.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 31

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and the photos you have provided for other RCZers.. Too happy to help out any RCZers...
All drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co