What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ordering ASAP

A

Anonymous

Hi guys and girls. Firstly congrats on a great forum. Well, had a 4 day test-drive of the 200BHP RCZ via Avis, couldn't decide if I wanted this model or the 2.0Hdi model. To cut a long story short I don't want to give the car back so I've decided to order my own RCZ asap. This is the best Peugeot I've ever driven and I've had a number of them now. The girlfriend was saying it was too much to spend on a car, once she drove it earlier today she totally changed her mind and wants me to get one now, she's even offered to get me a private plate with RCZ on it. Going to order a grey 200BHP with all the bits other than the JBL stereo upgrade. Great forum, great car. Well done to all who have purchased the lovely RCZ. Happy motoring my friends...Cheers ,Paul....

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Paul :greetings-wavingblue:

As you have already found out, the RCZ is a great car, both inside and out and is a dream to drive :dance:

Keep us updated on your expected delivery date and in the meantime you will find all the information you need here on this forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY ORDERED, HAVE A WORD WITH RCZGT200, IT MAY BE WORTH YOUR WHILE !!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Great choice of car and colour (is it Mercury or Shark?) and specifications. You won't hopefully have to wait too long but having NOT wanted to give back the test drive model methinks even a short wait is going to seem endless. Keep us posted :wave: .

Lorraine