What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ordered a RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys.

Currently driving a lime green Focus RS, was looking to move it on as it is a company vehicle & is costing a small fortune in Tyres, Insurance, Company Car Tax & Fuel. I looked in to lease deals around and came across the Pug RCZ at very, very lucrative prices.

I enquired further and had a cracking deal on a 156 RCZ GT. I must admit I didnt really want to change to the RCZ but iv done a decent deal with the Focus & running the RCZ for two years will save me a small fortune. The car is on a two year deal, when this comes to an end I will then be able to get reasonable insurance (Im 24) on some full fat metal i.e. a Nissan GTR.

So, what am I to expect from this stop gap car? I know performance will be heavily sacrificed against the FRS but will the comfortable seats and the obvious good looks make up for that lack of sheer lunacy? How much attention do these cars generate? I must say the Focus is VERY attention grabbing and always makes people stop and have a chat. I think I will be potraying a better image for my company in the Pug over the lime green "chav" car though lol.

The car ordered is in grey after seeing one in the showroom, car should be with me first week of May, plans will be to powder coat the wheels in anthracite and perhaps slightly tint the windows, possibly even lower it a touch, I must confess I havnt even driven one yet, so what should I be expecting? :wtf:

Living in Neath, South Wales btw :wave: .

A

Anonymous

good choice mate ive come from a focus st and ive driven fords for the past 17 years i work at the bridgend ford engine plant so that tells u why. ichanged to a pug rcz
gt 200 amber red onyx black wheels all leather int 4 weeks ago i only waited 10 days for the car it was the showroom car in lookers in cardiff they gave me a great deal.stunning car and great looks you will not be dissapointed.