What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Order Placed

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody, just wanted to say hi to all the fellow RCZ owners on here - this appears to be a very friendly forum indeed! After a very long decision making process involving the colour I finally went with the Opal white. I've gone for the 2.0 HDi GT with Vision pack. If anybody's got any tips or advice for an RCZ newby then I'm all ears!

A

Anonymous

GT+vision pack............... :thumbup: no need for anything else what did the cost come too hope you got a good discount :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Great choice of colour :thumbup: xeon's are a must :thumbup: just a pity u've ruined it with the engine from a Massey ferguson :eusa-think: :wtf: oh welcome :wave:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Great choice of colour :thumbup: xeon's are a must :thumbup: just a pity u've ruined it with the engine from a Massey ferguson :eusa-think: :wtf: oh welcome :wave:
The Hdi is a great choice of engine :thumbup: Responsive, frugal and well built :thumbup: Great choice stealth :clap:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
GT+vision pack............... :thumbup: no need for anything else what did the cost come too hope you got a good discount :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

Whilst I've had confirmation of the order being placed I'm still waiting upon a final price. I didn't realise until after I'd placed the order that you can even get discounts on packs/accessories if they are factory fitted! Had I known that in advance I may have gone with additional options too - oh well.

OO58RON said:
bigmac3161 said:
The Hdi is a great choice of engine :thumbup: Responsive, frugal and well built :thumbup: Great choice stealth :clap:

I chose the Diesel variant of the RCZ range due to it's fuel efficiency - having looked at your fuelly page OO58RON I believe it to have been a good choice indeed! Over 600 miles to a tank will do me very nicely. Spec wise the diesel is also able to deliver 163 bhp at just 4000 revs too.

A

Anonymous

stealth08 said:
having looked at your fuelly page OO58RON I believe it to have been a good choice indeed!

I do a lot more city driving than Ron and I still get about 560 to a tank ..... as you can see on my 'fuelly' .... you won't be disappointed with your tractor lump :thumbup: