What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Order placed!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Snowy87.

Good choice in white made but is it pearl or opal? When do you expect to take delivery, do you know yet?

Hopefully the forum will be able to keep you informed and educated on the RCZ when you get it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi everyone, Iam new to Peugeot ownership, but I think everyone will agree that the RCZ is a bit different. The first time I saw it, I new I had to have one. Having just turned 50 I thought my excitement over cars was long gone, but then I saw a white RCZ with solstice black onyx alloys, suddenly my interest in motoring was reborn. Placed my order today, (funnily enough its white with black onyx solstice alloys, 1.6 Thp 156 GT) deposit paid and now just waiting to take delivery. Look forward to your comments and help during my ownership. Roll on delivery day. :beer:

Good news! What car did you drive before, out of interest?

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: A very warm and sincere welcome to another one afflicted with the RCZ Syndrome, enjoy :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Welcome aboard to the over 50's falling in love again car.... I too was smitten at first sight and was last this chuffed with my 3 year old Triumph Stag in 1980.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Great news!!! My dealer has located an RCZ in my spec, in the UK. So I will be taking delivery on the 3rd March, (a saturday) I Could have had it on the 1st, but I will be working and I dont want to rush the hand over. Still cant get the smile off my face thinking about this beautiful vehicle. Its true, YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD :D
The only downside....................its going to be a long February!!! ;)

Superb news for you snowy87 good find a :thumbup: still waiting for mine to hopefully be march as well, still least hope we get the worst of the weather out the way by then! Roll on march then a :beer:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi Stu, what colour and spec is yours :wave:

Well I'm sure like everyone else and probably your self, after so much toing and froing with colours and combo's I went for the 200 gt in mercury grey , black leather , ng4 sat nav,19"black solts. black mirrors & front grill and callipers :thumbup: thing was the dealer had a asphalt in the showroom which I could of had but I would be paranoid about the Paint finnish :roll: was a fantastic car though . Your spec will be a lovely combo to :D

A

Anonymous

Hi snowy87, I am 70 this year, like you fell for this car immediatly, last car I liked this much was my MGB GT, chome wire wheels in 1970. I have a mercury grey HTP 200 Sport, red brake calipers and soon to be fitted feline quad exhaust, enjoy!!