What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Order Placed - Info sought Please

A

Anonymous

Hi
Placed order on Sunday 20th March 2011.
Dealer reduced Trade-In of my Scirocco by £1000 due to expected delivery time of 3 months.
Has this hapened to anyone else ?
How long after placing your order do you get a Build Date ?
How long is delivery date after your Build Date ?

Thanks MAS

A

Anonymous

I can only give an answer to your first question. "Has this happened to anyone else?) yes, to me and to be fair to the main stealer's it's a reasonable course of action, bearing in mind the extra age of vehicle and higher mileage Etc.

A

Anonymous

Hi
Thanks for the reply - My cars only 2 1/2 years old with 29k on the clock. I felt a litlle bit aggrieved.
Cheers

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi mas

When I ordered mine (and I had a 9 month wait), I was given a fixed trade in price for my old car and I think I'm right in believing that so did many, if not all, other people on this forum. When you placed your initial order were you told it was a fixed trade in price? the agreement/order that you signed should be a binding agreement.

It varies on when you get a build date, but keep in contact with your dealer as they can see on their systems when your build date will be. Once the car has been built it will take approx 28 days to get to you.

Hope this helps and keep us updated. Good choice on colour by the way :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Mas and welcome to the forum.

When I was originally getting quotes last December I was given a trade in price on my current car, then was told that due to the fact my RCZ wouldn't be delivered until April they would need to re-quote on my trade in at that time. I think that would be fairly normal in this case especially as it would be rolling over into another year and there would be extra kms on the car.

As for delivery time, I ordered in mid January and my car won't be delivered for at least another 3 weeks, however I'm in Australia so there is an extra 6 weeks on the boat. Any delay will depend on your colour choice and what extras you ordered. I also discovered not all cars are pre-ordered, some are unallocated showroom stock, so if you want a faster delivery, see if your dealer can see what unallocated cars are arriving sooner that meet your specifications. I was able to bring my delivery forward by 1 month by doing that.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I ordered a full loaded Gt in pearl white at end of feb and was quoted 17th march build. Cr is arriving this week so I should have it early next week.