What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Opal white - THP 156 GT

A

Anonymous

I have ordered mine on the 31st december 2010 just before the VAT increase (saved £500)

I have took all the option expect the vision pack

color opal white (seems to be the fashion now)
19" alloys solstice onyx black
integral leather blue grey
black mirror and front grill

the only regret is that I did not negociate the price or the interest rate of the finance, does anyone know if it is too late as i did not signed the finance agreement (just left £500 deposit).

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

I dont think you will be able to haggle the interest rate from the finance company, I guess its Peugeot finance? what was the rate 9.9%?

I tried haggling on price but they would not have it, they gave me free gap insurance, full tank of fuel and Supa guard, but I declined the supa guard on the paintwork.

there is only one way to find out....hows your negotiating skills, either way you will enjoy the car, Iam sure

A

Anonymous

I was told by 3 different dealers that they were forbidden to negotiate on price on the RCZ...or even give a full tank of fuel.

All I got was co-op points and the phone (entitled to anyway)...plus RCZ car mats, a model RCZ and a free touch up pen (when they are released).

Then again...they did give me free use of a loan car for 7 weeks :dance: Which was mighty nice of them!

A

Anonymous

hello,

yes rate is 9.9% which I thought was quite high compare to Audi or Mercedes (around 6%)

but feel a bit better after what you say.

Anyway I can't wait to get it. dealer said will be for March delivery.

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

You just have the long agonising wait for the car now......whilst reading and looking at the pictures everyone puts on here of there RCZ

Enjoy the wait and enjoy the car even more when you get it, atleast you will have an 11 plate.

A

Anonymous

Thanks!

You get to drive yours tomorrow!

Congratulation!

A

Anonymous

YEP I pick mine up at 12:30 tomorrow :D and its going to be absolutely chucking it down with rain according to those lovely weather people, but who cares.

dont worry the wait really does Drag....

RCZ1

Reaction score
robbo said:
YEP I pick mine up at 12:30 tomorrow :D and its going to be absolutely chucking it down with rain according to those lovely weather people, but who cares.

dont worry the wait really does Drag....

Enjoy your handover experience tomorrow Robbo. Once you are driving your RCZ you won't be too bothered about the weather.
Look forward to seeing some pics. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers RCZ1 I cant wait, I have an interview down in Bristol at 10:30 and then got to peg it back for 12:30 along the M4, obviously not exceeding 70mph!! to pick her up on time.

I dont know work just gets in the way of enjoying life....

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I finally got my build date: 21st february!

Dealer told me that i will get it on 21st march at the latest...

hopefully the Feline pack will be finalised

still reading all the topic of this forum to kill time... so much good information in there. thanks every one!

A

Anonymous

It's killing me to wait a couple of weeks, I don't know how you guys can stand waiting months!! :)

A

Anonymous

I totally agree with you!
It is like being a kid waiting for your christmas presents...

we need an advent calendar with for each day a chocolate! ahah :lol:

A

Anonymous

Glenn

Its hard knowing mine won't be here until April but I keep telling myself it will be a Feb 2011 production model not a 2010 model. It may not be much but it's all I have :lol: