What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Only 4 hours to go!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

After a bit of a delay at Peugeot (should of been Tuesday) I am now only four hours away from picking up our brand new RCZ!!

So excited I could burst, these next 4 hours are going to drag!

If you live near Telford you may see me driving around later! I will be the guy in the mercury grey RCZ with a big daft grin on my face!!

:D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Hope the sun is still shinning in 4 hours
Im sure you will enjoy your new RCZ :dance: best car ever :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys!

I'm hoping the sun is still shining too!

3 hours 40 minutes!! Aaaaahh

:dance:

A

Anonymous

1 hour 55 mins, although Im going to get to the dealers at least ten minutes early so 1 hour 45 mins!! :dance:

Will post some pics for sure! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Good luck Arnold78, I am taking delivery of mine (also Mercury gray) tomorrow at 10am. Down outh in Surrey here.

A

Anonymous

I just realised of the spelling mistakes (Grey-south), pure excitement I guess.

A

Anonymous

Cristian Santa Maria said:
Good luck Arnold78, I am taking delivery of mine (also Mercury gray) tomorrow at 10am. Down outh in Surrey here.

Thanks! Aaah good another mercury grey owner! Good luck for tomorrow Christian Santa Maria!!

:beer:

A

Anonymous

I took delivery of my RCZ at night, asked the dealer to wait for me till 7.30pm (though their office hour is till 7pm). By the time I left the dealer office, it is already 9pm. Just too excited and can't wait till next day!

A

Anonymous

Arnold78 said:
Hello all,

After a bit of a delay at Peugeot (should of been Tuesday) I am now only four hours away from picking up our brand new RCZ!!

If you live near Telford you may see me driving around later! I will be the guy in the mercury grey RCZ with a big daft grin on my face!!

Yea a week later and I'm driving around in a not so white rcz with a daft grin on mine enjoy :thumbup:Also stopped at garage on my way to work last nite and guy behind counter asked how long did i have my Porsche was well chuffed told him it was a Peugeot and he didn't believe me so I had to drive past window so he could see the badge sad i know but made my grin wider :dance: :D :D

A

Anonymous

Arnold78 said:
Hello all,

Ken he must be still driving around :dance: in his new RCZ :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

speedy lady said:
Arnold78 said:
Hello all,

Ken he must be still driving around :dance: in his new RCZ :greetings-wavingblue:

Hahaha just got back!!! Been out or a good drive and shown off to some friends and family!

I looooooove this car so much!

Drives beautifully and looks so good!

Will be up at 6am to figure out the gadgets and the like and then go out for another spin!

May take some pics tomorrow if I pull over and will get them posted!

:dance: :dance:

Kev. (1 happy bunny)

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you are enjoying your new toy! Congrats on the purchase

A

Anonymous

:dance: And the best thing is Kev , that feel will not go away , :dance: I still feel like that every time I drive mine :dance:

Cristian Santa Maria NOW ITS YOUR TURN , BET YOU ARE VERY EXCITED :dance: enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cristian Santa Maria said:
Speedy lady, You bet I am, 1 hour and 10 minutes to go.

bet you didn't sleep well too, tell the truth what time did you get up on this Bank holiday :sleeping-yellow:
well you have a beautiful day for it

don't forget we like photos on here too

A

Anonymous

Speedy Lady, took ages to get to sleep last night, got up at 7 and ready to go now. I will post some pics as soon as I can manage to overcome the excitement. Thanks for you wishes and I hope stays sunny all day.