What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

On the move

A

Anonymous

Well, we had a call from the dealer today, and it seems as if our RCZ is on the move! It's heading for Zeebrugge, apparently. Sadly she didn't seem to know much more than that, so I'll just have to be patient I guess.

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's great news - I'm sure it won't be too much longer before it reaches you.

Where in the country are you based?

A

Anonymous

Northern Ireland, where I've seen three RCZs so far, apart from the two (or three?) mentioned on here. Can't wait!

A

Anonymous

Hey M, looks like we're neck and neck! :dance: My car is also on its way so maybe they'll be sharing the same ferry. Not too long now. L :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Hey M, looks like we're neck and neck! :dance: My car is also on its way so maybe they'll be sharing the same ferry. Not too long now. L :thumbup:

Great news for you too BangorRCZ :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
BangorRCZ said:

Great news for you too BangorRCZ :thumbup:
Thanks, K. I haven't been waiting as long as you and many others but it still feels like it's been MONTHS instead of mere weeks. Can't wait to get my mitts on my baby now that it's almost here. L :dance: