What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OMG She's preggers!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Just found out that I am going to be a daddy :D Hopefully it won't be twins as I got my RCZ for another 2.5 years yet lol. Will have to find a pram that fits in the boot though

A

Anonymous

Congratulations. Pram won't be an issue. You would struggle to find a boot as big as the RCZ's so pram and all the paraphernalia will be a singe.

A

Anonymous

congratulations :) least the RCZ back seats are made for wee yins... so you will be fiiine

A

Anonymous

Congrats, Phil and Mrs Phil :thumbup: :dance:

Two days ago I helped a friend in distress whose ancient Rover had broken down complete with wife and toddler plus a boot and back seat full of EVERYTHING imaginable a family of 3 would need for two weeks' break. Wife and child got transferred into another car, Rover got towed off motorway to where I was and I then left friend plus paraphernalia to a VW Golf. Freddie's boot took everything except for one part of a play centre which was just a weird shape, and held a lot more than either the Rover OR the VW so :thumbup: to Peugeot :dance: