What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Official Owner..

A

Anonymous

Hey folks..

Guess what I've just bought ;)

RCZ GT
60-REG
Just over delivery miles :beer:
Pickup start of Jan :D :D :D :lol: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Must say I LOVED the spoiler..

Only gripe is the seating position.. although I am hoping that some of the owners will tell me that ill eventually figure out how to lower the seat down a tad and drop the steering wheel.

Seriously I was sat higher than in the ZT never mind the TF which aint too hot for a sports car :lol:

A

Anonymous

is it the gt with electric seats- I have mine on the highest setting it suits me best, Im 5-8" but someone taller will need a lower setting.

A

Anonymous

Indeed it's the GT, sure I'll be able to get to grips with with it once I get it home

A

Anonymous

I've got a sport but I assume to drop the steering wheel it's the same - reach under the steering wheel on the left hand side (mmm - maybe it will be on the right hand side of yours if yours is left hand drive?) and there is a lever you pull out - the steering wheel will then move up and down. Find your position and then push the lever back in to lock it in place.

Great looking car you've got yourself! :)

A

Anonymous

meraba if thats correct. still drooling over your pictures of rcz

A

Anonymous

Lovely looking beastie but I hope the owner of the blue car wasn't miffed at how close you'd parked :lol: :lol: :lol: . As for adjusting the seats/steering wheel, the positions are very changeable and I'm sure once you've experimented a little you'll find a position that suits your height. When I first sat in mine I felt as if I was sitting on a bar stool, it was so much higher than my previous coupe, but a few adjustments later it was great. Keep trying.

A

Anonymous

Thats my works car (soon to be ex car) so no worries about parking ;) looking forward to playing with it! But it will be January before I pick it up... Can't wait!!!

A

Anonymous

I think I have just seen your video on youtube....grrrrrr

A

Anonymous

Looks fab I just looove those wheels with the pearl white bodywork :clap:

A

Anonymous

I think ill be investing in a good spray washer.... it looks like it will get mankey raaather fast!

A

Anonymous

It does get filthy, particularly on the sides and rear arches :thumbdown:

I often just get a watering can and rinse down the sides at night...or occassionally give it a touch up with a waterless car wash