What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now selling Ultra Racing suspension braces

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

Re: Ultra Racing now being sold at RCZ Performance

Sound iteresting. Any feedback or reviews for Lower Braces ? Will be glad to get more information.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Snowy87 said:
Hi Steven

Great job with RCZ Performance. Lots of options at a competative price. You have quite a few items I would like to add to my baby, but like most people in the current climate, Priorities take preference. Hopefully soon I will have a bit of spare cash, and I will be sending some of it your way :D :D

Keep up the good work :thumbup: :thumbup:

:beer:

Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to your shopping spree ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Joske said:
That's great news. :dance: :dance:

How fast can you deliver? Any chance I can take a front lower brace home at Pugfest? :mrgreen:

I have one complete set of bars in stock. Not sure if I am going to be at Pugfest as I have another commitment with family that I am getting a lot of pressure about not missing :(

Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out.

Thanks.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders

Yes I'm still interessted, but only when I can bring it home with me when I'm in the UK.

If I have to pay extra shippingcosts it's easier (and cheaper) to let my local carparts shop order it at Ultra Racing.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Joske said:
Yes I'm still interessted, but only when I can bring it home with me when I'm in the UK.

If I have to pay extra shippingcosts it's easier (and cheaper) to let my local carparts shop order it at Ultra Racing.

No worries. Let me know when you are here in the UK and where you will be and for how long as I might be able to sort something out.

Cheers.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders

RCZ-Performance said:
No worries. Let me know when you are here in the UK and where you will be and for how long as I might be able to sort something out.

Cheers.

When: Pugfest.

We plan to arrive at our hotel saturday in the late afternoon, and go home monday after breakfast. :)