What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now selling the Peugeot Foot Rest

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
For us that have a right-hand drive RCZ it seems that Peugoet did not include the foot rest that comes with the left-hand drive RCZ. We have no idea why, but now you can add the genuine Peugeot item and it is in the same design as the other pedals.

Buy here:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Peugeot-Foot-Rest-9646H1.htm

More information here:

http://rczperformance.com/PeugeotParts.html

A

Anonymous

Nice but a bit pricey, dont you think.
Free P&P might help :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I thought it was strange that there wasn't a footrest when I first bought the car but now, in all honesty it doesn't bother me. Maybe it's just me but, in almost every pair of shoes I own (and I own a lot as I have a fetish for sneakers), there's dangerously little room to actually get my foot past the side of the clutch pedal! Wtf?!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

A new lower postage to match, well done.
Healthy competition to keep the prices down is a good thing eh ;)

A

Anonymous

Excellent! Can't complaint about that. Do you offer a price match on your website in general, as if so, may always be worth checking with you first before purchasing items elsewhere.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jc73uk said:
Excellent! Can't complaint about that. Do you offer a price match on your website in general, as if so, may always be worth checking with you first before purchasing items elsewhere.

I do my best to price match, but in most cases I already have the lowest price. I only take into consideration prices found on other business websites or ebay auctions done by businesses (personal sale items on ebay will not be taken into consideration). So yes you should check out my site first, I would prefer to be selling the items to you and others since the goal of RCZ Performance is to provide RCZ owners one place to shop for all of their needs for their car.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I thought it was strange that there wasn't a footrest when I first bought the car but now, in all honesty it doesn't bother me. Maybe it's just me but, in almost every pair of shoes I own (and I own a lot as I have a fetish for sneakers), there's dangerously little room to actually get my foot past the side of the clutch pedal! Wtf?!

Same here. I won't want to dangerously stuck my foot and caught by the clutch later when lifting.

A

Anonymous

I have rather big feet and drive to and from work every day with steal toecap boots on, there's plenty room and never has my foot stuck. Well maybe my left foot has sometimes ;)

A

Anonymous

The footrest on the RCZ is huge in comparison with my old 307! The biggest footrest, however was on my old 106. Not what you'd expect for such a compact tiny car.

A

Anonymous

Ordered the footrest yesterday afternoon, arrived this morning, the day after. amazing service, thanks RCZ perfofmance.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
bradshaw said:
Ordered the footrest yesterday afternoon, arrived this morning, the day after. amazing service, thanks RCZ perfofmance.

Your welcome and thanks again for your order :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just received mine too. Fitted and looks great!

Thanks to RCZ-performance, a great service.

A

Anonymous

Just fitted the footrest, took just 5 mins, screwed into the carpet, dead easy. Have to admit it looks good.