What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

November 2014 Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To enter in this months competition, please post your RCZ picture below.

IMPORTANT
• The pictures must be your own work otherwise it will be excluded from the calendar (and please ensure you keep a high-res copy of the picture). You can post as many pictures as you like providing the same picture has not been posted in a previous months competitions.

• Only one entry per person is allowed (where a person submits more than one entry, their subsequent entries will be disregarded).

• From this month onwards, the winner will receive a Peugeot Keyring and their photo will be featured in the site header rotation.

• Moderators will no longer select a shortlist. All entries will be subject to the public vote.

• Entries after the 30th of November will be disregarded (feel free to submit them into December's contest when it opens)

Good luck!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So it was too cold outside for photos......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 18,256

DanRo

Reaction score

Picture taken during a meet in Belgium (Bouillon)

Opal white

Reaction score
Thought I would try a composite photo of my RCZ this month, out in the Yorkshire Dales near Leyburn . . . . .

A

Anonymous

I am unable to use upload my photograph please can you let me know if there is another method to send photographs.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Opal white said:
Thought I would try a composite photo of my RCZ this month, out in the Yorkshire Dales near Leyburn . . . . .

I can see next years calender being mostly of white RCZs :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hopefully this works.

Attachments

• DSCF1890.jpg
    DSCF1890.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 17,941
A

Anonymous

Here's a shot of Isabella in full rally mode. If you're Fan of car detailing... Look away now. ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416394406.857470.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416394406.857470.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 17,651
Status
Not open for further replies.