What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Not sure I picked the right interior colour

A

Anonymous

Picked the car up today, it really is awesome. I just have a teensy weensy niggle. I chose black integral leather seats and interior for practical reasons but it does feel a bit dark and oppressive inside and I'm wondering whether I should have gone for a lighter colour. However, I am a messy so and so and I'm stuck with it anyway so I'm sure I'll get used to it. Going to take it for an outing tomorrow to put it through it's paces, might even let my husband drive it (if he's very lucky)
Sarah

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Sarah

Glad to see you picked up the stunning RCZ today. Mine is the Sport so comes with black cloth seats and interior so I know what you mean about it being a bit dark inside but I'm sure you will get used to it.

I had noticed this when I saw the RCZ at the preview evening so when I decided I would get the interior re-trimmed, part of my plan included lightening up the interior a bit.

A

Anonymous

Hi Sarah

Congrats on picking up your car and love your colour choice. However, I too thought the interior of the demo and showroom cars in mistral were a bit dark especially as I would be losing my sunroof so I opted for lama grey. But I'm certain the joy of driving the car will distract you from your concerns and you'll love every inch of your baby. Happy motoring. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I have had mine for 2 weeks and 1000 miles
Have a black interior and feel due to the rear window it feels less claustrophobic than the 5 series with a black roof I once looked at.
I thought of the lighter interior but was worried about the internal reflections.

A

Anonymous

It's too late to worry about that now!
Always go with your gut feeling, you chose right :)

A

Anonymous

i went for the black leather - and i love it - seems to suit the car very nicely

A

Anonymous

I also went for the black leather, after seeing what the lama grey could look like if not looked after, black seemed to me the only option... AND I LOVE IT :thumbup:

Hope you will to.