What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Not looking good for PAS

A

Anonymous

Shocking looses for Peugeot & Citroen

A

Anonymous

That said...the new 208 is leading new car sales this far!!!

A

Anonymous

As I said in a previous post on another topic , I can't see the RCZ being built much longer, when a company loses so much money somethings got to go , and I'm afraid with the RCZ costing Peugeot more money than it's making them I see no future for it :?

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's great. It will make it even more rare. It seems to be a trait with me. Bought a Vauxhall Tigra Mk 1 - they stopped making them. Few years later bought a Tigra convertible - stopped making them.

A

Anonymous

Maybe they should stick to making quirky small cars cause the only 508 I've seen is the one the salesman from roadside is driving :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've seen a few 508s around these parts. They look different to the hundreds of Audis / BMWs / Insignias that are everywhere. I think Peugeot make good little hatchbacks which look stylish.

A

Anonymous

RCZlover said:
As I said in a previous post on another topic , I can't see the RCZ being built much longer, when a company loses so much money somethings got to go , and I'm afraid with the RCZ costing Peugeot more money than it's making them I see no future for it :?

Sorry but I'm afraid I don't entirely agree with this point of view. It's the marques halo car and I can't see them being quick to give it the chop. It has won numerous industry and design awards and has attracted a new form of customer to the brand. There's little chance of them giving up on it too soon I don't think.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
That's great. It will make it even more rare. It seems to be a trait with me. Bought a Vauxhall Tigra Mk 1 - they stopped making them. Few years later bought a Tigra convertible - stopped making them.

I personally don't think they are a rare car , there's four other RCZ's in my small village, and I see many on the roads around Liverpool and Manchester.
As to you owning Tigras :lol: , not one but you went back for another :lol:

Mrizzle ... Just what a guy from Peugeot told me :eek:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZlover said:
RCZ1 said:

I personally don't think they are a rare car , there's four other RCZ's in my small village, and I see many on the roads around Liverpool and Manchester.
As to you owning Tigras :lol: , not one but you went back for another :lol:

Mrizzle ... Just what a guy from Peugeot told me :eek:

Nothing wrong with a Tigra. The convertible was a great car. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of owning her. I even saw it up for sale recently and contemplated buying it again because I loved it so much. Never once let me down and it looked gorgeous.

Compared to other massed produced cars, the RCZ is rare. I can go for weeks without seeing one or rather I could but now another one has appeared in my works car park :(

Still very rare though.

A

Anonymous

Suppose it depends where u live if ur near of in big city u'll probably see more the grey 1 i spotted Monday 1st different 1 I've seen in weeks. There's 2 white ones where i live and about 20 sirocco's he'll there's even more Ferrari 458's then RCZ's :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

One of my Ex's had a Tigra convertable, I honestly felt it was like driving a very badly built lada from the 80's, anyway each to there own. :wtf:

A

Anonymous

RCZlover said:
One of my Ex's had a Tigra convertable, I honestly felt it was like driving a very badly built lada from the 80's, anyway each to there own. :wtf:

So you have A few EX RCZ LOVERS RCZlover :lol: :lol: bit like this forum.... :lol:

The Tigra in concept was a good looking car in sports guise what let it down was they used the previous old corsa's dashboard not the current corsa's dashboard of its time :crazy:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I agree the interior didn't match up to the exterior for looks but nonetheless, it was still a great car. Not everything is about out and out power. You don't buy a convertible to drive fast. So Jassy, you'd better have a rethink there ;) Convertibles are all about poseability. You don't go anywhere in a hurry. Just cruise - no, not Tom :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I agree the interior didn't match up to the exterior for looks but nonetheless, it was still a great car. Not everything is about out and out power. You don't buy a convertible to drive fast. So Jassy, you'd better have a rethink there ;) Convertibles are all about poseability. You don't go anywhere in a hurry. Just cruise - no, not Tom :)

Not too fussed about speed now :wtf: I PROMISED MYSELF my last new car would be a germin car so to speak... leased i know but its mino mine for 3 years 170 bhp remapped to 210 bhp will do me, never gave the audi a thought since the finance cleared too busy sorting my holiday problems travel agents :thumbdown:

Back on topic the french are just going through what the british car industry done 4 years ago :thumbdown: Thats all