What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Not exactly an RCZ owner

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I'm not exactly an RCZ owner myself, I've joined to find out a bit about various parts etc.

Currently drive a 407 2.0 HDi with 19" Sortilege alloys and the Irmscher RC Line kit, I'm researching what parts I can swap over from the RCZ to improve the 407 such as brakes etc

The alloys sit a little wide of the arches currently as the offset is a lot lower than what's recommended for the 407, hopefully though a set of Eibach springs will reduce the obviousness of this :thumbup:

couple of obligatory pics:

A

Anonymous

Welome Dave :greetings-wavingblue:

Just go buy yourself an RCZ ;)

A

Anonymous

hey, if I had the money........

I'd probably buy a 508 or a C5 actually :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Lazy_Dave said:
hey, if I had the money........

I'd probably buy a 508 or a C5 actually :mrgreen:

DAVE JUST IGNORE THEM ;) dave were did you get the alloys/tyres from they look ace mate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

a breakers in Birmingham - they were off a 10 plate RCZ that had been written off (already) :wtf:

the wheels were virtually unmarked aside from a couple of kerb marks on one of the wheels (and a slice into the tyre - the rim protector bit)