What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

North West RCZ

A

Anonymous

We are starting to see demand for used RCZ now, in fact we have a corker in stock, a 200bhp in Dolphin with blue leather, Carbon roof, full Sat Nav and Multimedia plus JBL for only £20490 and it is a 60 plate!

As demand increases we will be offering fantastic PX prices so if anyone fancies a swap?

We have 1 special offer at the moment, a GT 163 Diesel in Black with Free Feline Kit, it looks awesome!

Our demonstrator will be available soon, a GT Diesel in Opal White with Black wheels and Sat nav and multimedia!

Call me on 01204 362747 if anyone needs any RCZ help!

Jason

A

Anonymous

Me thinks that this is going a tad too far. What does anybody else think? :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

yep its a long way to bolton but perrys are bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

wouldn't have said so; it is in the market place forum.....

A

Anonymous

eyetiepie said:
wouldn't have said so; it is in the market place forum.....

i 100% agree, the thread is listed where it needs to be and if someone can grab a good deal why not !!

In fact i and others have bought a car by meeting a dealer off this site, Marcus at Perrys Of Milton Keynes, so why is this particular thread an issue. ?

You never know a bit of competition between dealers never hurt anyone.
I'm sure Marcus, as an experienced and successful sales manager would agree.

We as buyers can only gain from healthy sales competition. So i say the more the merrier, in fact dare i say that we should see dealers from outside of Perrys offering deals on here, or is that pushing it too far ?

IMO it's not.