What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbies

A

Anonymous

Hi all been lurking on this site for a few days now mainly perusing the various advice posts (very helpful especially cleaning one etc), anyways had my bog standard RCZ 156 sport in Mercury Grey for one week now and absolutely love it, it has attracted a lot of attention at my place of work and I've got used to people looking at it staring inside etc, but I felt compelled to post today because of what happened this afternoon when I happened to look out the office window and see some hairy arsed individual leaning against it with is his greasy hand planted smack on the Aluminium Arch, I went storming out of the office to ask what he thought he was doing and he laughed at me, saying "its only a car whats your problem" I then pointed out the hand print he left behind , he laughed again and walked of only to return five minutes later armed with T-Cut and the offer to use it on my brushed ALI ARCH, needless to say I declined his offer but WTF, is it me or what. On a more positive note hope to post a piccy soon (minus hand print) but done nothing but rain since got car and I want her looking her best :-(.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi frosty

I had to laugh at this but I can understand your response, I would have done the same lol

Glad you are enjoying your RCZ and look forward to the pics. Mercury Grey is certainly a colour that has grabbed my attention lately. They look very classy in that colour.

Enjoy :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 will love another ocd detailer like yourself :lol: but mate i would have done the same its not his property to touch :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Hi Frosty,
I would have done exactly the same. Always park mine a mile away from anybody else and there's always some idiot who parks right next door when there are loads of spaces!!
Hope to see the pics soon..............

A

Anonymous

Hi Frosty, welcome to the forums. Gotta say I'm with you on this one, what gives the right for some random to touch your property and behave like that what you ask them not to! Other peoples disregared for our hard earned property makes me so angry.

I play in a couple of bands in pubs and the number of idiots who try to mess with instruments or join the band on stage, it's the same thing but I won't go off topic with a rant :)

A

Anonymous

BluezMaverick said:
Hi Frosty, welcome to the forums. Gotta say I'm with you on this one, what gives the right for some random to touch your property and behave like that what you ask them not to! Other peoples disregared for our hard earned property makes me so angry.

I play in a couple of bands in pubs and the number of idiots who try to mess with instruments or join the band on stage, it's the same thing but I won't go off topic with a rant :)

please do go off topic otherwise this would be a very boring forum ;) and also 99% of threads on here go off topic just aswell ;)

A

Anonymous

Hey guys thanks for your replies appreciated, been down Halfords spent £80 quid on cleaning products, spent 4 hours cleaning her (OCD) weather permitting pics to follow.