What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just bought a 2011 RCZ GT 200thp, in pearl white with black alloys, and leather interior. I've just ordered a Zunsport black front grille, which i think will enhance the front end looks.
I've had now for just over a week, and what a car, i love it. :D :dance: :thumbup:

Attachments

• P1180021 (640x364).jpg
    P1180021 (640x364).jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,309
  • P1180022 (640x315).jpg
    P1180022 (640x315).jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,309
  • P1180023 (640x347).jpg
    P1180023 (640x347).jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 1,309
A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

What colour are those arches?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
They look black to me ;)

Welcome to the forum and lovely looking RCZ. Enjoy the car.
They do to me too, that's why I asked, as You know that would not be a standard option.

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the mad house :grin: lovely looking machine you got and sounds like your hooked already.......look forward to seeing it with the new grill

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

The black front grill will finish it of perfectly similar to mine only different alloys and i wish I'd them black arches we photo of mine couldn't resist

:text-welcomewave:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360619654.418548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360619654.418548.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,281
A

Anonymous

Looks stunning and i am so glad (though not surprised) to hear that you are loving the ownership experuence. I love the black arches. I agree with Mac, a black grille would finish things off perfectly.

A

Anonymous

Awesome!! That's gonna really set it off. I love y black mesh grille. It gives the car a more aggressive and sporty appearance.

A

Anonymous

Nice Car! I've ordered mine completely black, arches, grill, wheels, calipers etc

Now I've seen the arches and wheels I can't wait for mine

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
The black front grill will finish it of perfectly similar to mine only different alloys and i wish I'd them black arches we photo of mine couldn't resist

:text-welcomewave:

Welcome mate love them black door mirrors :lol: :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome!

Enjoy your grille and we look forward to seeing the pictures :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Re: Newbie new grille fitted

Finally got time to fit my new black grille, certainly improves the look, worth every penny.

Attachments

• RCZ 01.jpg
    RCZ 01.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • RCZ2.jpg
    RCZ2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,107
A

Anonymous

Looks awesome! :cool: Like you, I love my black mesh grille. I thing it makes it look more menacing and poised.