What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

New to the site. Have had my RCZ for nearly a year now and starting to see more and more on the roads. I live in Bracknell - there is a white RCZ that passes my house every week. I have also seen a beautiful black one with copper coloured roof in the Warfield area - who are you I wonder? I still look at my car and think it is a stunning vehicle. I am female - aged 52!! I have owned a Peugeot car for just over 12 years - started with a 106 then a 307. Fell in love with the RCZ when it first came out and just knew I had to have one.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome bownib, always good to welcome a fellow female RCZ owner. Glad to hear you are continuing to enjoy your RCZ. :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1 - are there any get togethers or events for owners? It seems to be a bit slow in the UK - just wondering. I'd love to meet other owners and check out their cars.

A

Anonymous

I'm in Bracknell, Berkshire. I know there are quite a few RCZ drivers in the area.