What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NeillyWheely

Reaction score
Hi guys,I'm Neil from Glasgow.I bought a Z 200 THP in pearlescent white complete with the black pack two years ago.I've loved the RCZ since I first caught sight of one in a What Car article many moons ago.Cheers for the add.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there Neil and welcome to the forum and sounds like you have got yourself a nice RCZ there hope you have had many happy miles driving around with a big smile on your face...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

NeillyWheely

Reaction score
Hi there Neil and welcome to the forum and sounds like you have got yourself a nice RCZ there hope you have had many happy miles driving around with a big smile on your face...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Hi Verminator,thanks for the kind words

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Neil welcome to the forum family :)
The Iconic 200 the flagship before they made the R having owned mine for 4+ years it still eats the road & makes heads turn!

Dingers

Reaction score
Welcome Neil, sounds like a nice choice. There are some helpful people on here & some less so unfortunately. Just like any other forum ...

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, let’s see some photos of your pride and joy! (Your car I mean 😆😆)