What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

newbie with a 308cc

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone thought I would join up even though I havent got a rcz but as the 308cc is very similar to the rcz thoughtit may be help full to check on here as to any problems or tuning ideas people are posting.

My car is the 308cc gt100 its a 2009 launch model and features some extras its in pearl white with the full black leather and comes with the 150bhp thp engine.

Only had her from feb this year and not done anything to it yet, already had new seals for roof leak, new metal hose for master cylinder gear selector but other than enjoying it overall.

A

Anonymous

hello tahiti :wave:
Nice cars, the 308cc - think the back seats are a bit more practical than the rcz!
Do I recognise your name from 207oc?

A

Anonymous

yeah been on there a few times used to run a 207gt in neysha blue

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the Forum M8 enjoy your car thats what my wife wants and one of these days I'll get one for her :)

R1

A

Anonymous

Rescueone said:
Welcome to the Forum M8 enjoy your car thats what my wife wants and one of these days I'll get one for her :)

R1

poor tahiti smashed it the other day ... there's a thread about it :(