What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie says hi

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, :wave:
What a great forum, happy to have found it.
My love for the Peugeot RCZ was one unwavering from the first time I saw it online about half a year ago. Ordered mine in March, went in to production in May and should receive it mid June. Let me tell you, it has been a long wait!
Mine will be 156, Perla Nera black, with Sortilege black 19' wheels, black leather interior, smaller steering wheel&gear stick, hifi pack and black grill. Wanted black aluminium arches as well, but they only had silver ones in production.
I am from Finland, will receive the car there, but eventually will be driving it in Greece. So a special hello to these both ends of Europe. :dance:
Most of my friends and family seem to think I'm crazy for buying a car with not much of a back seat, but at the moment I couldn't care less. :D I'm just so much in love. And I think they will understand me better when they see it...
Look forward to good discussions and thanks already for all the helpful tips!
and yes, I'm also a girl. ;)
ot

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Nordica, nice to have yet another fellow female on the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

You will love the RCZ when you get it and you won't miss not having the back seat. To my mind, they shouldn't have bothered with any sort of back seat at all - it should just have been a two seater.

Enjoy the forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

HI & Welcome,
Enjoy the car ( you'll luv it ) and enjoy the forum. :wave:

By the way, my son is 5' 11" and he can sit in the back comfortably, getting in & out of the back is a bit tight, but no worse than any other 2 door car with this type of style.
There's more leg and headroom in the rear of an RCZ than the TT. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yep welcome ! more laydeeeez always welcome. post some picture when you get it home :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi Nordica and welcome from another lady :greetings-wavingblue: . You will most definitely love your RCZ beauty when it arrives and we look forward to some pics :dance: . As for the back seat, my recent visitor found the best way out of the rear compartment was to emerge backwards. She got into such a pickle trying to get her legs sorted and we both dissolved into giggles when she got stuck behind the driver's seat, even with it fully forward. Best advice...don't pick up extra passengers :lol: .

A

Anonymous

You are all very sweet, thanks for the welcoming words! also from the dudezzzz ;)
I will definitely post some pics, when I have finally gotten hold the new car. Wish me luck, last minute delay would feel like a lifetime at this stage...Plus what would be more enjoyable than lovely Finnish summer with such great wheels. :thumbup:

Regarding the rear seats...Most of the time me and my spouse will fit fine in the front of course, but any visitors will just have to adjust. Thanks for tip btw, will certainly recommend backwardly exit. ;)

I keep mixing the alloys...what I meant to say originally was that the car will have 19'' black Solstice alloys. ups :oops: