What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie - RCZ just ordered

RCZPeter

Reaction score
Hi all
Just ordered White GT, after much procrastination over choice of colour - can hardly wait until autumn!

Posts in this forum really helpful over last few days - thanks.

Peter

A

Anonymous

That old chestnut again... Colour... it so occupies our minds when choosing new cars. I have always said to a dealer that is the most difficult decision that I have to make when ordering a new car. I have always had to choose by looking at silly little colour swatches as a car in the colour was never available to view. But I believe as many others do on this forum that white really suits this vehicle. Have you ordered Pearl or Opal? What is the spec. of the car that you have ordered? :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Peter :greetings-wavingblue:

You've made a great choice :thumbup:

Following on from what Ron was saying about colour choice being the most difficult part of car choice, for me that is the easy part. I usually know the colour that I want as soon as I know what car that I want. Some cars look better in certain colours ( but of course this is purely subjective) so the car chooses it's own colour.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Welcome to the forum Peter :greetings-wavingblue:

You've made a great choice :thumbup:

Following on from what Ron was saying about colour choice being the most difficult part of car choice, for me that is the easy part. I usually know the colour that I want as soon as I know what car that I want. Some cars look better in certain colours ( but of course this is purely subjective) so the car chooses it's own colour.

That is assuming that you have been able to see the car in various colours though. Which for me has never been the case, Always had to choose from a swatch

RCZ1

Reaction score
No Sometimes I've not seen a car in all of it's colours. Take the RCZ for example, ordered Months before it was released, only seen photos on the Internet and on the Peugeot configuration, but I knew it had to be White. Saw pearl White on a 308cc and I was sold.

A

Anonymous

welcome! i too have just ordered a GT in opal white :) roll on autumn!

RCZPeter

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
It's going to be an opal white GT, standard apart from black alloys.
In the past I haven't been so troubled by colour choice in cars, but, for me, the RCZ is so much about style that colour seems to take on greater importance (must relate at least partly to the unique roof). Also, you don't see many on the road, to get any strong sense beforehand. I spent today going around several dealers and saw several colours. They all looked great, but the white for me was the greatest!