What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie post...

A

Anonymous

johnw said:
That's all good to know. It also strikes me having spent some time trawling the tech section of the forum that the dpf regen is the ONLY issue people seem to be reporting with the HDI engine, where as the 1.6 seems to have had an array of issues - so if I am right in this assumption I will be very happy with the HDI - if the honeymoon period doesn't end with this car I am planning on it being a keeper for a good few years...

I think you will be a marriage made in heaven!! :thumbup: :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
gadgetpuk said:
Hello and welcome i take it that you will be getting a new face lifted version ?
i like the Morroccan Red thats not available on the GT model for some reason

Gadget, not sure where you got this information from, but Moroccan red is most certainly available on a GT model. They had one in the showroom when I ordered mine too.

I tried to configure one on the Peugeot website on the gt model the colour wasn't available.

RCZ1

Reaction score
gadgetpuk said:
RCZ1 said:
gadgetpuk said:
Hello and welcome i take it that you will be getting a new face lifted version ?

Gadget, not sure where you got this information from, but Moroccan red is most certainly available on a GT model. They had one in the showroom when I ordered mine too.

I tried to configure one on the Peugeot website on the gt model the colour wasn't available.

That's strange. When I was trying out configurations they all worked for me. Maybe there was a technical error when you were trying.
Good news anyway that it is available :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
gadgetpuk said:
RCZ1 said:
gadgetpuk said:

That's strange. When I was trying out configurations they all worked for me. Maybe there was a technical error when you were trying.
Good news anyway that it is available :)

Glitch in the matrix I will have to give it another go.