What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie on the block!

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue:

Heyup, Bradley here, 24, and for the past 7 years I've been driving my first ever car, a Peugeot 106 x3

as of last saturday I'm the proud owner of a RCZ GT 2L Diesel!, saw an advert on auto trader for one down in coventry ( have been looking at a new car since last september) and fell in love with it, Pearlescent White, Black Tyres, black mirrors, looks amazing (IMO) and drives as good as it looks!

debadged on the back, the 'Peugeot' is missing, but the Lion / RCZ is left on.

from the pugfest 2012 sticker, i gather the previous owner was pretty out and about with it, not hard to see why!

Essex lad here x3

A

Anonymous

Firstly, welcome to forum and RCZ ownership!! I'm glad to hear that you've fallen in love with it and would love to see some pics of your new pride and joy when you have time. It sounds like the previous owner chose wisely on their options!

Secondly, have you gotten used to folk staring at the car yet? It's a pretty good feeling, huh?

Lastly, we are always glad to welcome another member and you'll find the forum filled with hints, tips and knowledgeable members so don't be afraid to ask any questions (there are no silly ones). Hopefully, you'll visit often and enjoy the banter. Happy driving!! :D :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Re: Newbie on the block! (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Hi......just ordered a RCZ. Checked around for other sports car but none had favorable total cost of ownership than the RCZ.
I have heard concerns on the reliability of peugeots but decided to give it a go after checking out this forum. Noticed that even the Audi TT has its own share of problems so there is no perfect car out there. Since Peugeot Malaysia gives 5 years unlimited milage warranty! .... nothing much to lose when Audi does not give such warranties.

PEUGEOT MALAYSIA: http://www.peugeot.com.my/discover/rcz/

Q : Why did you introduce the 5 Year Warranty?
A : The 5 year warranty is a measure of our confidence in the quality and reliability of all our vehicles. It’s also a measure of the value we place on maintaining long term relationship with our customers. We want to ensure that once you've chosen a Peugeot, you just enjoy the drive and we’ll take care of the rest.

Q : Is this a manufacturer warranty for the whole 5 years?
A : Peugeot offers a 3 year or 100,000km warranty. However, we at Nasim Sdn Bhd have further backed this with an extended warranty plan of 2 years, and removed the cap for mileage. Hence your new warranty is 5 years with unlimited mileage. Rest assured, a customer claiming in year 1 will go through the same process that he or she would in year 4 & 5.
* 3 Years manufacturer warranty + 2 years extended warranty.

Appreciate that you have this forum has it has helped me know more about the car and also some of the likely problems.

I take delivery end of this month.

Thanks
Dr. Vijayan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Firstly, welcome to forum and RCZ ownership!! I'm glad to hear that you've fallen in love with it and would love to see some pics of your new pride and joy when you have time. It sounds like the previous owner chose wisely on their options!

Secondly, have you gotten used to folk staring at the car yet? It's a pretty good feeling, huh?

Lastly, we are always glad to welcome another member and you'll find the forum filled with hints, tips and knowledgeable members so don't be afraid to ask any questions (there are no silly ones). Hopefully, you'll visit often and enjoy the banter. Happy driving!! :D :thumbup:

Not used to the stares yet, having only had it for 4 days thus far I've had nowhere near enough time x3 it doesn't help that the current license plate has 'wag' on it either! and even when I've parked it, I'm still glancing back over my shoulder at it x3

The only niggle I have with it is that I'dve loved to stream my iphone through the music player (which It seems I can't do as it has the satnav option).. but that's a minor issue, I'll just have to use my USB stick for it all.

It's certainly a wonderful feeling driving it, my first car had no central locking, no automatic anything (even the choke is semi-automatic on the 106).

I will try and get some pictures of it up once I get it out of the garage at the weekend, Paranoid about leaving it out on the drive at the moment!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to what is the best forum on the net! If you are always looking over your shoulder at it you won't stop. I have had mine for over a year now and still go to the window to look at it. Pictures next :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi bradley great choice of car he he and welcome and good to see another essex man :beer: :cool: