What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie in Geordieland

A

Anonymous

Hi Folks,
Just ordered a new RCZ (Nera Black, GT, 156ps) after two trouble free years of driving a VW Scirocco. Just been have a scan through the forum and am a little concerned at the amount of niggly issues there seems to be with the RCZ. :thumbdown: Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones!!!
Does anyone happen to know if a Blackberry Bold 9700 pairs with the Bluetooth?

A

Anonymous

MIne paired up fine - just follow the instructions. Nice choice too. Enjoy .................. :)

A

Anonymous

Think u'll find that with most forums the people with niggles complain about them, giving impression that there are lots of problems with the car while the majority of folks with none say nothing leading u 2 fear the worst. Now I've only had mine 2 months and was worried about buying Peugeot but luv the RCZ and have had no rattles or niggles just loads of smiles and stares hope u ain't paranoid cause lots of folks will be rubber necking when u go past. :mrgreen: :thumbup: :lol: it is so much sexy than siricco which are 10 to a penny now :twisted: oh welcome and some photos when u get it :clap: I came from 3 years of anything but trouble free BMW ownership :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reassurance Bigmac3161. I'm sure you're right about most users have no problems - I just hope I'm another one :lol: . First time for a long while that I've had a petrol driven car, so looking forward to it.

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hi had mine 11 months,first class car love it :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Welcome and the only troubles to worry about will be the grief of your other half. She won't understand why you spend so much time with a car. The only answer is the truth..... because it looks so good and drives amazingly

A

Anonymous

Welcome! I have heard there are a lot more issues with the Scirocco (e.g. major problems with the 1.4 TSI-engine) than with the RCZ. So, don't worry, everything will be fine!