What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEWBIE - Good Buy or not so Good Buy?

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

I presently have a Mini Cooper S Convertible and have considered changing it for a while. I have narrowed it down now to the RCZ or Audi TT (both to be 2nd hand and not new). I have seen a 2010 plate 1.6 THP 156 GT RCZ with 8,000 on clock, with the leather seats, Sat Nav and all the other toys inside for £17,695. Is this a good buy? I know that I would get a totally basic Audi TT for that price. Don't know what to do and have to let guy know in next couple of days! Any advice welcome. xx

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi there tripletx welcome to the forum :thumbup:

That seems to be the going rate for the year and spec of the RCZ. You do get more for your money on the RCZ compared to the TT, as you are obviously aware. Obviously as its a RCZ forum the majority of people are going to say go for the RCZ, and I would be one of them. It's a far more beautiful car than the TT IMO. Ultimately, only you can decide which one to go for, which one fits your needs more, price etc. All I will say is that I have the same engine as the one you have seen and I love it to bits. Some people say go for the 200 for the extra power, but I find there is more than enough for safely overtaking and enjoying a blast from time to time. ;)

Let us know your decision.

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: buy the rcz ,with only 8000 on the clock .its a good buy with all the toys on it as well . :beer:

A

Anonymous

Tripletx said:
I have seen a 2010 plate 1.6 THP 156 GT RCZ with 8,000 on clock, with the leather seats, Sat Nav and all the other toys inside for £17,695. Is this a good buy?

:eek: :crazy: :wtf:

I'd shop around :eusa-think: :thumbup: