What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie from Kent!

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone!
Thought I would pop by and say hi from the Isle Of Sheppey...where you are all asking!

So ordered my new RCZ a few days ago :

Opal White GT 156, Midnight Silver alloys, Black wing mirror covers, black leather interior :p

Should be available mid-February so am going to wait for the 1st March to put a '12' plate on it....SO have purchased 'JA 12 RCZ' for £400 off of DVLA! I thought that was cheap and maybe an investment!?

One question to all you lucky owners that comes to mind is are there LED daytime running lights with in the light clusters or front fog units?
I didnt ask or check during my test drive?
And how easy it is to download your iTunes music to a USB stick!?

Hope your all enjoying your cars....Merry Christmas!

James Ashby.

A

Anonymous

welcome, but no there is no leds with the lights on the rcz. but there is lots of discussions on threads re changing some of the bulbs to leds. i have changed my
drl,s to led,s and very pleased with them.

A

Anonymous

Welcome !
I am in Sittingbourne, have LED DRLs and use a USB stick for music in my GT
I am on the island many times, look out for me (Blue GT with very bright DRLs) come and say hello and we can chat over a coffee, maybe.

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Just to add in, I also have LED lights inside the car, and the puddle lights and the boot and the No plate.
LOL

A

Anonymous

Just looked at your post again, sorry to say the system in the RCZ only "see`s" MP3 files, music wise. But if you plug in your Ipod to the USB I think it will play.

A

Anonymous

Hi James, Brighton here bt often in Kent for work :) welcome to te forum

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul

'DRL's ? Am I being a bit slow? Any links to the purchase of the LED lamps!?
I will keep an eye out for the car on the island...and maybe catch up when I get my car in March :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hello James
Daylight Running Lights = DRL`s
When you get the car it will likely be default DRL off
but its a simple step to enable them, and swapping the normal bulbs to LED is detailed on here, or we can have a chat, as you say.

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Dart7514 said:
Hello everyone!
Thought I would pop by and say hi from the Isle Of Sheppey...where you are all asking!

So ordered my new RCZ a few days ago :

Opal White GT 156, Midnight Silver alloys, Black wing mirror covers, black leather interior :p

Should be available mid-February so am going to wait for the 1st March to put a '12' plate on it....SO have purchased 'JA 12 RCZ' for £400 off of DVLA! I thought that was cheap and maybe an investment!?

One question to all you lucky owners that comes to mind is are there LED daytime running lights with in the light clusters or front fog units?
I didnt ask or check during my test drive?
And how easy it is to download your iTunes music to a USB stick!

Hope your all enjoying your cars....Merry Christmas!

James Ashby.

Hi,

Placed my order on Monday for the GT 200 THP in Mercury Grey, delivery due in May I was told.
I spend my weekends on the island in Minster, will keep an eye out for you in the RCZ.

Cheers ...