What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie alert

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I am a newbie to the forum, tho I've owned my beautiful black 2011 RCZ for 6 months now. Will be checking in regularly for updates and help. Pretty factory standard so far, I've just invested in a used alloy and tyre to provide a 5th alloy (touch wood not needed so far...)

Katherine

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Katherine, welcome to the forum. It's always good to welcome a fellow female member :)

Glad to hear you are loving your RCZ. Would love to see some pics of it when you get chance. Seen your other thread about painting your calipers red - that would be a great idea. They would really stand out against the black paint.

Happy driving :)

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum Katherine!! :D I am a BIG fan of coloured calipers and, echoing RCZ1's comments, I think that red would look great against your black RCZ. Some before and after photos of that would be great!

Anyway, please ask any questions you have (there aren't any silly ones) as the forum has many cracking users with a great deal of knowledge who will be always be more than happy to help. :D

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome..... her is my beauty. 2 litre diesel version, 19 inch alloys, very standard as yet but i adore it. Hope you all like the pic! :cool:

A

Anonymous

Spoiler deployed, when stationary................. how does that work?

A

Anonymous

I knew someone would comment!!! :lol: Don't worry about it Katherine, RON's just teasing. I did exactly the same for the first wee while when I got mine. I stopped doing it pretty quickly but, it's your car and, enjoy it however you like!

A

Anonymous

Okay I shall stop teasing and be serious for a second. You already have black callipers, therefore somebody has already painted them. Personally I would leave it at that as they look great as they are.

A

Anonymous

Are we looking at the same car RON?! Perhaps your eye sight is sharper than mine but, when I zoom in on the pic, they don't look like they are painted to me.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Are we looking at the same car RON?! Perhaps your eye sight is sharper than mine but, when I zoom in on the pic, they don't look like they are painted to me.
Okay Mr Rizz it is down to the age thing again. I felt sure that I had read Katherine saying that it had Black callipers. Upon checking just now, that was not the case. So I take back my words and get them painted. Red, Yellow, Black or even Silver.

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: :lol: well taken RON and, in my opinion, a number of good suggestions.

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome Katherine, I am in Nth East Lincs, red calipers definatly look great, so cheap and easy to do.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Katherine, Just noticed that you say that you are from the East Riding of Yorkshire, same as me. Where are you based?
Do you fancy coming along to our Yorkshire Meet this Saturday. There's nine of us in total (including some with partners). It would be a great chance to meet other RCZ owners and have an enjoyable afternoon into the bargain. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Looks great Katherine. Now go get those calipers painted red :)

Apologies for hijacking, but has anyone done this and have any photos? My car is the same as Katherine's and I like to see the effect before commiting myself :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Black callipers come as an option, asphalt come as standard.