What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Year - What do you have planned? / New Year Resolutions

RCZ1

Reaction score
So guys and gals, what do you all have planned for the New Year?

Will you be out celebrating - a party animal :?: or will you be have a quiet evening at home :eusa-think:

Personally, I'm not a big fan of new year celebrations. Its not that I don't enjoy having a fun time, I just don't like to look back and be sad.
I prefer to look to the future................

Anyone make any new year resolutions?

Mine is to get my exercise regime back on track :thumbup:

Hope you all have a very happy and prosperous 2011 :beer:

A

Anonymous

Re: New Year - What do you have planned? / New Year Resolut

Hi K, and Happy New Year to you too. My resolutions...hmm, let me think... :idea: oh yes...lose weight! No, wait a minute, that was LAST year's. Come to think of it, it was the previous year's...and the year before...and the year before that! Oh dear, can you see a pattern here? :oops: :eusa-shhh:

Like you, get the exercise regime kick-started again and try to look like someone who would own a sleekmobile like Freddie :thumbup:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all :dance: :beer:

Lorraine

RCZ1

Reaction score

Hi L, yes new year resolutions do tend to repeat themselves, year on year................................... but after all the Christmas festivities, I need to shed a few pounds .. :shock:

Good luck with your exercise regime :beer: ..... (don't have a few beers though - that won't be good :lol: :!: )

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
My resolutions...hmm, let me think... :idea: oh yes...lose weight! No, wait a minute, that was LAST year's. Come to think of it, it was the previous year's...and the year before...and the year before that! Oh dear, can you see a pattern here? :oops: :eusa-shhh:

Me too Lorraine - every year and for the last 10years I've failed!!! I've got crap health that inhibits exercise so what the hell - I just wanna be happy and enjoy my RCZ (and my hubby Troy!!!!) and I am and I do, so who cares about the spare tyres!!!! :dance:

We are having a quiet one - just the two of us and Tuft and Jaff - heaven! Making home-made chilli (um.....perhaps it's best we are on our own!!!) and 'chilling' out together on the sofa. Yup the days of all night drinking and staying up all night are long gone - I am a disgrace to my race (the Scots!!).

Al the best to all you lucky RCZers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Cheers
Lesley (Scarlet!) xxx

PS Diet starts 4th Jan - lets see how long it lasts this year?!!! :Moony:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders

Quiet evening at home with al couple of my friends from Pug Drivers Belgium. So on off the subjects will definably be Peugeot.
Lot's off food and drinks in the fridge. :beer: :beer:

My resolution every year is not to make resolutions, they last a few weeks and then it's back to normal. :oops:

FGRob

Reaction score

Well this year we are going for a curry, so it's a case of blasting out the past and letting in the new :helpme: :helpme:

No real resolutions this year, maybe more track days :thumbup: and have more fun with the RCZ.

So it's all the best to you all - and I wish you All a Happy and Prosperous 2011.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

To All the Guys and Dolls on the forum; HAPPY NEW YEAR :beer:
I just wanted to say this now as I will be in no fit state later or tomorrow. :helpme:

I hope 2011 will be good to you all, and ladies forget the diets I guess you all look perfect as you are

2011...shoot another year older

A

Anonymous

My resolution is to try and keep a car for a year lol this year Ive owned a new Clio Rs200, a new meg Rs250 and Honda CRV EX and now a peugeot RCZ :)

Happy new year all

lionhart

Reaction score

just got in. all the best for 2011 for one and all happy new year.

RCZ1

Reaction score

j30fos said:
My resolution is to try and keep a car for a year lol this year Ive owned a new Clio Rs200, a new meg Rs250 and Honda CRV EX and now a peugeot RCZ :)

Happy new year all

Have you owned those 3 cars this year? That's some collection !