What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to the forum but not to Peugeot or the RCZ

GerardLardner

Reaction score
Found the forum when looking for TPMS information. Hi, all!

Got my RCZ HDi a few years ago, beginning of 2017, and I still love it. It's a 2014 model year version in burgundy red.

I first saw the concept drawings for the RCZ when I was getting my 406 Coupe serviced back in about 2004. The dealership gave me a calendar with sketches of the proposed RCZ. It was love at first sight. The 406 Coupe died after an encounter with a dog on the motorway and I had to replace it in a hurry. The RCZ was still not available so I got a BMW 320 dc; dull car, all black inside and out. Its only saving graces were that it was available, affordable and proved reliable over 400,000 km. Then I found the RCZ again in 2017. I chose the HDi version as I was then still doing a fairly high daily mileage, typically a commute and daily business round of 200-240 km (120-150 miles). It is the best car I have owned since the 406 Coupe; and better than that one too. It's a keeper; I haven't seen anything I like better short of a Maserati.