What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to the Boards

A

Anonymous

Hi all

I pick up my RCZ at 9.30am tomorrow and am currently very excited. I was intending to get a brand new one, and went to my local dealer for a test drive and had my specification sheet along with me of the options I was taking. Went for a test drive in the 156 and was a little disapointed in the power delivery so asked for a drive in the 200. He explained they did not have one on the fleet at the moment so I went to a dealer a bit further away that had a November 2010 model for sale and went along for a test drive to see what it was like.

The car just inspired me as soon as we pulled away from the forecourt. It was sharper and more responsive than the 156 and I came back to the dealer after the test drive and got my original "wish list" for my own choice out and the car I had just driven had every option I wanted (even down to the JBL upgrade) so I asked what the price was.

Long story short, I saved a chunk of money and 9 weeks waiting.

The car is a Nera Black GT 200.

A

Anonymous

Hi balias congrats on your new machine and welcom, sounds like a great choice you have made :thumbup: I to went for most of the options apart from funny enough the jbl only because I was more than happy with the sound from the ng4 system . You will now just have to get used to everyone asking you what the car is he he :clap: Had my 200 gt for 3 weeks now and very impressed very smooth and the looks!....... :cool:

A

Anonymous

Congrates! I am sure tonight is going to be a hard to sleep night for you... :D

A

Anonymous

Congratulations, you will be so glad you went for the THP200.

A

Anonymous

This is the way to sell a RCZ. Get the punter to drive one and they simply have to buy one. The specification that you wanted and a saving in the wallet department as well :thumbup:
Top marks to you and you will be overjoyed with/by your purchase. :beer:

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

All I can say is wow

This car has restored my desire to be on the road. I drove the long way from the dealer to work so I could look at the reflection in all the shop windows.

Loving it, makes me feel young again

A

Anonymous

So, weekend one is under my belt and as with any new car took it around a few friends to let them have a look.

Took me mates girlfriend for a spin in it and this is what she said.......

"I do not normally like cars, but I am strangely aroused by this one"

This as I am giving it some right foot loving as we come of a roundabout and on to a slip road :twisted:

Got to say this car is ace