What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to Peugeot

A

Anonymous

Hi all :wave:

Just joined the forum as I collected my GT HDI 163 1 Mar 13 off the showroom floor and proceeded on a weeks driving around Cornwall :D

Although my previous 2 cars where both S2000's, which was/still is an excellent beast, I was becoming jaded with the lack of refinement/driving comfort, and hence time for a change. Sold the S saw the RCZ, tried & bought right there! after a week of ownership first impressions.....fantastic to drive, stunning looks, extremely high spec level, and the cabin is a great place to while away the hours on a long jaunt, or to test your nerve on sweeping bends...in short I'm loving it! :dance:

P.S. although its on a 13 plate, its actually the pre-facelift variant, however with a v sizable dealer discount on offer, who could refuse :beer:

Very much looking forward to enjoying this forum, the personalities and hopefully some RCZ away days!

Regards

Rob :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Many thanks Snowy, appreciate the kindly welcome :thumbup:
As for the RCZ neck ache, I know what you mean :D

Soon as I get the opportunity to grab some decent pictures, I'll be sure to upload for all those interested :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

We all like to hear about and see photographs

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

We all like a bargain too. The HDi is a cracking engine too. Amazing punch is packed into it. Amazing on twisting country lanes once that your confidence has become accustomed to the amazing road holding and precision steering. Loads of poke to pull you out off the turns.

You say about the high spec. So what have you got as extras? I'm assuming GT+?

A

Anonymous

Hey there! Welcome to the forum and the joys of RCZ ownership! Sounds like you broke her in in style! :thumbup: So what colour is she? What options does she have?

Oh and you mentioned days away...check out the "meets" section. There's a group of us meeting in Yorkshire in May and there's a group of owners attending Pugfest!

A

Anonymous

:lol: as I mentioned earlier, I've spent the last 5 years driving Honda S2000's so the high spec I refer to is actually the standard MY12/13 GT spec.....which is 1000 years more advanced than the S in terms of comfort and driver aids :D

OO58RON said:
We all like to hear about and see photographs

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

We all like a bargain too. The HDi is a cracking engine too. Amazing punch is packed into it. Amazing on twisting country lanes once that your confidence has become accustomed to the amazing road holding and precision steering. Loads of poke to pull you out off the turns.

You say about the high spec. So what have you got as extras? I'm assuming GT+?

A

Anonymous

Many thanks mrizzle :thumbup: still breaking the Z in...only 700 miles on the tyres thus far, but a very enjoyable 700 :D as for colour it's mercury grey, 19" Sortilege, grey leather.....and all the usual standard GT equipment, couldn't be picky regarding spec, as it was a showroom model...all the same overjoyed with the whole package :thumbup:

mrizzle said:
Hey there! Welcome to the forum and the joys of RCZ ownership! Sounds like you broke her in in style! :thumbup: So what colour is she? What options does she have?

Oh and you mentioned days away...check out the "meets" section. There's a group of us meeting in Yorkshire in May and there's a group of owners attending Pugfest!

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: mercury grey is the 2nd best colour good choice :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

Welcome! Bigmac is right, mercury grey looks really nice, but not quite as nice as (pearl) white!

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost: yip white is best which ever shade u go for :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Thanks bigmac & Dand, I appreciate everyone has their own opinion on the best colour :D each to their own I suppose :thumbup: :)

dand87 said:
bigmac3161 said:

Welcome! Bigmac is right, mercury grey looks really nice, but not quite as nice as (pearl) white!

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome :wave: , as for colour it has to be Charcoal or Black imho.

A

Anonymous

:wave: Grantp, good colour choices there....not sure how charcoal 'buffs up' all I know is having a black car over 4 years, keeping that puppy fit for show was a mare!! but always looks excellent for at least 5 minutes after all the cleaning :D

Grantp said:
Hi and welcome :wave: , as for colour it has to be Charcoal or Black imho.

A

Anonymous

I have to admit my charcoal has not seen that much care and attention from me, when I have made the effort I have been very pleased with the results and found it 'buffs up' really well.
I am now awaiting a black one so only time will tell if I spend much time on this one, knowing me not much.

A

Anonymous

Many thanks indeed gadgetpuk & brownib, nice to feel welcomed :D :thumbup: