What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Start

RCZ1

Reaction score
Firstly, I would like to thank all those that voted for me (and mrizzle) to be the Mods for the next six months.
I am honoured to have been voted in, in what have been very difficult circumstances over the last few weeks.

I think we are all agreed that we want to move on and make this the truly great forum that it deserves to be.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a fresh start and that we all support and respect each other, from here on in. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Well said young lady, glad to have you and Mr Riz still loosely at the helm ;) It has been hard times recently but I love this forum for its friendly and micky taking ways so................FORWARD! :lol:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Only by the skin of your teeth RCZ1. I was on your tail and catching ya fast. Had it gone the distance.......... who knows how it would have turned out. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm really pleased with the outcome and your sentiments. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Well I'm big enough to stand up and offer congrats to both Mods and look forward to a calmer more pleasant forum in the future.

A

Anonymous

Well done mrizzle and RCZ1. Congrats also to Chuzz and Ron for being nominated :clap:

A

Anonymous

I want to echo the sentiments expressed by RCZ1 thanking you all for your continued support. I was astonished and absolutely made up by the support that we received so... thank you!! :D

I hope that I can repay the faith that you have shown in me and promise to do my best to support all members. This genuinely is tge greatest forum on tinternetsuperhighway.web and the reason for this is simple...it's you guys and girls. Best forum members ever!!! :thumbup:

Finally, I just wanted to say well done to Chuzz and RON! :clap:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I want to echo the sentiments expressed by RCZ1 thanking you all for your continued support. I was astonished and absolutely made up by the support that we received so... thank you!! :D

I hope that I can repay the faith that you have shown in me and promise to do my best to support all members. This genuinely is tge greatest forum on tinternetsuperhighway.web and the reason for this is simple...it's you guys and girls. Best forum members ever!!! :thumbup:

Me and chuzz would have wooped your lilly white .............. given a little more time. I think you two incumbents were running scared :lol: In all reality and honesty "when it aint broken leave it alone" you are both doing a great job :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:

Me and chuzz would have wooped your lilly white .............. given a little more time. I think you two incumbents were running scared :lol: In all reality and honesty "when it aint broken leave it alone" you are both doing a great job :thumbup:

If i had ACCEPETED MY nomination :wtf: Minions :lol: i would wiped the floor dun the dishes and Home in time for Cornflakes with ya all.......................... :lol: Then i would have BANNED YE ALL except for me rizzo,jactac,chuzz, :lol: :cool:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:

If i had ACCEPETED MY nomination :wtf: Minions :lol: i would wiped the floor dun the dishes and Home in time for Cornflakes with ya all.......................... :lol: Then i would have BANNED YE ALL except for me rizzo,jactac,chuzz, :lol: :cool:
:lol::lol::lol: