What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi there, following on from my initial post of greetings from Glasgow, I am very pleased to announce that I have became the proud owner of a fantastic new charcoal RCZ, I took delivery on Saturday and haven’t stopped smiling since.
Paul

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: Another Scot! Yeh, welcome!! Happy motoring :thumbup:

By the way ... we're nae a' moanin' minnies on here! MOST of us LOVE our RCZs and few of us suffer any major problems :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Jassy Do you really want to be posting your address and postcode on the forum? I take it, it is your address ?

A

Anonymous

Jassy I'd be happy with you just posting pics, think RCZ1 may be right ;-)

A

Anonymous

...away for a nosey on Google Earth ... save the fuel! :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welcome Paul and enjoy your brand new ride. When you have come down from driving it for the first 24-hours, check out my site for all of your options to the car. Any questions about anything can be answered here on this forum.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that RCZ, had a look at your great site, currently torn between the Ruffer and Remus quad systems, I'm not looking for massive performance gains, just a nice throaty sound, any thoughts

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Paul42u said:
Thanks for that RCZ, had a look at your great site, currently torn between the Ruffer and Remus quad systems, I'm not looking for massive performance gains, just a nice throaty sound, any thoughts

No exhaust will give you massive performance gains on the RCZ. The Ruffer will give you more performance gains than the Remus. More throaty sound comes with a more performance exhaust. At the end of the day it's a personal choice on the tips.