What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi

Today I have become the proud owner of a Pearl white Peugeot RCZ :dance: after 12 weeks of waiting. I live in Central Scotland so look out for me zooming about.

Elaine

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations Boo and in the best colour too :thumbup:

Please post up some pics so we can all see your beautiful new toy :beer:

A

Anonymous

Indeed, tis the bestest colour of all. Look forward to your piccies, and welcome! :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Your quite near me!!! Might see you about! Enjoy the new car!

A

Anonymous

Currently trying to work out how to upload pics! Hmmmm off to the help section I go!

I lurve my car, such a sexy machine, had a few heads turning as I drove past!

Elaine

A

Anonymous

from bee to boo, look sharp with the pics like the pearle white even though i prefer the red

A

Anonymous

Had a test drive in a red one bee but pearl white is most definately me :beer:

A

Anonymous

Congrats Boo!!
Lucky lucky you! I'm still waiting for my Pearl White baby. Its finally docked in South Africa, but when she's going to arrive in my part of town is another story. :sleeping-yellow:
:beer:

A

Anonymous

Lucky you Boo. I'm stil waiting for my sharky, that was about to arrive 2 weeks ago, but the delivery has been postponed. And it seems to have nothing to do with the colour. Anyway, you have yours, you can drive around in the beautiful landscape of Scotland and for you Pearl White is the best. Enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Hi all I am Aaliya, and all new to this site, this one is awesome to be here with all of you. :)