What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ purchased today!

A

Anonymous

My wife has just ordered a 156 GT in Mercury Silver with SatNav and black sports pack inc 19" black onyx wheels. She's trading in her 7 seater verso. But we have 3 kids and 2 dogs - is this going to work? Post written by hubby.

A

Anonymous

No Only has four seats so one kid will be left home alone or share the boot with the dogs HAHA. Seriously only 2 seats in the rear with a shallow boot so bogs will have to lie down. Good choice of car though, i am looking to buy in the next 2 months so keep me in mind if things don't work out.

A

Anonymous

Of course it's not going to work! But it will be sooooo much fun. :thumbup:

I get my 156GT (black) on Friday and I can't wait. My kids are older (only the youngest not driving with own car yet) and I'm sure the dog will go on the back seat in a push! Everyone thinks this 51 yr old is having a mid-life crisis - but who cares. Time to live a little!

p.s. get the kids friends parents to give yours lots of lifts (probably pay back for all the lifts in your Verso), for the promise of a ride in your new RCZ. :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Who cares if it isn't practical?- just go out and have some fun :dance:

After all you only live once, so live it to the full :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

haha. This is Kate this time - my hubby is trying to be funny. Telford Steve - I think people may think I am having a midlife crisis too, but frankly don't care! Anyway... they could be right! I don't know when I get to bring my new baby home .. but cannot wait. My first (impractical) ! sports car :D ....Will try and post pics when I can. Enjoy your car on Friday!

A

Anonymous

Welcome Kate I get the same from my wife the first thing she did when I picked up My RCZ was to give a present of a Gold Medallion she's says "to go with the Car" :)

A

Anonymous

Kids dont go in the back!.... They need to get the bus!.... The dog is fine in the boot!... With a blanket!....(he, he) just enjoy the drive!...

A

Anonymous

lol re gold medallion. Bus pass application for kids in the post, and there is NO WAY any dog is going anywhere near my RCZ thanks very much!! :D I am picking the car up at 2pm tomorrow! CAnnot wait!!!! Another night of no sleep!!!

A

Anonymous

have fun enjoy your new car today . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Well..!! brought my new RCZ baby home this afternoon. Look really really splendid on the drive I must say!! Going to try and upload a photo,then head over to the board to try and find some advice re setting addresses on sat nav!! :eek: ;p Any tips where best to look ?

A

Anonymous

welcome.................the sat nav is crazy though and doesnt accept a full (English style ) post code - just so you know.

Pictures! pictures!

A

Anonymous

yeah... got that!.... what I am finding is that you can put part of post code in, but then I am finding that the choice of house number is not what I need. :(

A

Anonymous

grrrrr re pictures!!!! cannot get it to load.... hubby has taken photos too large :eek:

A

Anonymous

[attachment=0]DSCF9413small.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF9413small.jpg
    DSCF9413small.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 1,344
A

Anonymous

Looks good- really dont know how you're going to fit 3 kids and dogs into it- I struggle to find space for my mini jack Russell!

A

Anonymous

Hi Kate,

I've just posted how to set the Navigate Home option for the SatNav. Hope this helps.

Car look great - Mercury is the best colour IMO.

Have fun!

A

Anonymous

Hey its Deans wife - your car is amazing! Def think that colour will be our next one! Enjoy the ride x

A

Anonymous

awesome!.................mines pearl but I have the black kit too - enjoy

A

Anonymous

Kids don't walk enough these days and dogs need regular exercise....Ps refuse to pay for the kids to learn to drive when they're old enough ;) ...they're bound to be looking at the Peugeot in anticipation of borrowing it :eek: ....lazy, good for nothing , money grabbing, drains on the resources, over demanding, hangers on! :lol: But seriously....let them walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuzzyintheyard