What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ owner picking up on Friday 29th July

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Have been a member of the forum for a while now and its been really useful to read all the threads and comments from you guys when weighing up whether to buy an RCZ - so many thanks to you all! I have finally decided to give up my 206cc (great car but admittedly not very bloke-ish) having got a really excellent deal from the good people at Robins and Day, Canterbury on an RCZ GT 200 THP, mercury grey with mistral leather and original 19" sortilege alloys. Stunning car, great fun to drive, only a thousand or so miles on the clock and an absolute bargain. I'm so glad to finally be part of this exclusive club and can't wait till Friday!!

Cheers

Andy

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome to the forum and best wishes with car,you will love it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: Good choice. Two more sleeps and she'll be yours

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've since been told I can pick the car up tomorrow so only one more sleep now. Woo hoo!

Andy

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hi hope you got your car ok . :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, had the car a couple of days and absolutely love it! Felt a bit sorry for my old 206cc at first but the RCZ is on another motoring planet! :D

Attachments

• Image0643a.jpg
    Image0643a.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Image0639a.jpg
    Image0639a.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 1,284
A

Anonymous

the grey makes the rcz regal looking it really complements the wheels and the chrome arches.....very nice

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
the grey makes the rcz regal looking it really complements the wheels and the chrome arches.....very nice
Fully agree with you. Looks amazing. Saw one pass my works the other day, didn't know till now what colour it was, but thought at the time,"I like that"