What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ Ordered Today

A

Anonymous

Hi. I just wanted to share my excitement. Pearl White 156 GT ordered today.
Having seen my first car just over a month ago, I just had to have one. In just under 30 years of driving no other car has made such an impact so that I simply had to have it.
My wife things I am having a mid life crisis!! Well maybe I am - but the good news is I am going to be having it in what is without doubt one of the sexiest road cars I have ever seen.
I have even joined a car forum!! Whatever next??? :dance:

A

Anonymous

Welcome interflow :greetings-wavingblue:

I was the same after I saw my first RCZ in the papers. I swore I'd never have another Pug ( and I've had 3 in succession) unless it was one of them ... and i was true to my word. I claim it's my midlife crisis car too and I'm holding on to my youth by my fingernails (and I'm only 36) next car WILL be sensible (or should I say mature!) :lol:
It's going to be an agonising wait for you! Hope it's not too long!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Donna.

God it is going to be long and agonising isn't it. Delivery date is "January" at the moment but that is such a huge window I won't be holding my breath.

And I am only on DAY 1 of the wait!!! :shock:

A

Anonymous

Thank you Pete. I can't wait to post my first set of pictures on here as a proud owner!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum interflow :greetings-wavingblue:

Great colour, great car, great drive - what more can I say. January is not too far away.... Just think some of us had to wait 8, 9, 10 months :eusa-think:

Look forward to seeing some pics when you get it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

That must have been agonising! Thanks for the welcome RCZ1.

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: A very big warm welcome to another member of the Pearl club. Clearly you have geat taste as you choose the correct car to buy and the colour of choice for all RCZ's ( I'll get some stick for this)
Like you saw it loved it had to have one. It is the best looking car on the road (in budget) it handle like a dream and you will also be joining the RCZ Syndrome club. Keep admiring it and can't walk away from it with a backward glance :thumbup: Have you specified any extras? :beer:

A

Anonymous

Just been given my delivery date - Thursday January 12th - 20 more sleeps!!! :)

A

Anonymous

I have just been told I can have it on Friday (6th). Talk about a quick turnaround!! I have only seen two in Brighton so far and one of those was on the forecourt! I set the insurance up on it today and even the call centre person said "nice car - don't see many"

Well as of Friday there will be one more!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

God it is gorgeous! I can't stop looking at it! You also can't over estimate what a head turning car it is can you?
The front number plate is very low so need to be cautious about that - luckily the warning "scrape" didn't cause anything permanently untoward and I now know to be more careful in future.
One seven year old fits comfortably in the back - add the eleven year old and its a bit more interesting but still works but what the heck - I didn't get it as a family car, I got it because it is the sexiest car on the road (well certainly in a price bracket that is anywhere near what I can afford - or even twice what I can afford. Peugeot eh..... who would have thought it??? :)

A

Anonymous

Told ya so. You are a fully paid up member of the RCZ Syndrome club now. A little confused by this line of your post though "luckily the warning "scrape" didn't cause anything permanently untoward and I now know to be more careful in future." What warning do you refer?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Told ya so. You are a fully paid up member of the RCZ Syndrome club now. A little confused by this line of your post though "luckily the warning "scrape" didn't cause anything permanently untoward and I now know to be more careful in future." What warning do you refer?

The bottom of the front number plate on the car is lower than the bottom of the front valance by about 15mm and it grounded - luckily only causing a small scrape. It was on a steep private driveway. Hopefully that is clearer :D

A

Anonymous

Perfectly clear now. Not sure why I couldn't see that the first time around. der !