What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Pride and Joy

A

Anonymous

Photos of my new stunning Classic, this RCZ was the hook car in the Showroom and is fully loaded. Registered 18th Dec 2012 by Peugeot on a 62 plate one week before xmas, could this also be or is the first Mk2 2012 registered in UK ?. 23,000 miles from new with all fitments, its the 156 model. The car is totally mint due to very low use and sat pride of place in the showroom to September 2013 then sold. It was then owned by an elderly person who has since retired and due to changing circumstances sold the RCZ on. :dance:

Attachments

• IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 5,527
  • IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 5,527
  • IMG_0992.JPG
    IMG_0992.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 5,527
  • IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 5,528
  • IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 5,527

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Wowzer !!

That is nice, I like the colour scheme too inside.

Good choice and low smiles too. Had Quads on mine and I loved it.

Hope you have many happy hours driving it.

If you see a fellow RCZ give a flash, you never know they might flash back.... I would :greetings-wavingblue:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Very nice car :clap:

I (probably like most on here) thought the Mk2 (phase 2, facelift model, whatever) didn't make its first appearance until 2013. In fact, I'm sure I've seen a Mk1 (etc) 2013 model so you really do have a rare beast there, and a particularly nice one at that :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:

I (probably like most on here) thought the Mk2 (phase 2, facelift model, whatever) didn't make its first appearance until 2013. In fact, I'm sure I've seen a Mk1 (etc) 2013 model so you really do have a rare beast there, and a particularly nice one at that :thumbup:

Just run more history, Peugeot owned the car from dec 2012 to September 2013 and they are registered via Reg docs as the first keeper This RCZ was placed with pride in the showroom for nearly one year. Peugeot registered on the 18th Dec 2012, which i think is the first registered mk2 in the UK. I am waiting on Peugeot getting back in touch as the history on this is unique. As you say 2013 facelift mk2's were all realeased 2013.

frankvdb

Reaction score
joeideal said:
DKZ5745 said:

Just run more history, Peugeot owned the car from dec 2012 to September 2013 and they are registered via Reg docs as the first keeper This RCZ was placed with pride in the showroom for nearly one year. Peugeot registered on the 18th Dec 2012, which i think is the first registered mk2 in the UK. I am waiting on Peugeot getting back in touch as the history on this is unique. As you say 2013 facelift mk2's were all realeased 2013.

For demo cars it's not that unusual.
My HDi was registered on April 1, 2010 so recently had its seventh anniversary. Well before any was sold officially. It has a 3 digit build number so among the first that left the factory.

ianGT156

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Wowzer !!

If you see a fellow RCZ give a flash, you never know they might flash back.... I would :greetings-wavingblue:

When I had my 205GTi in 1985/1986 I used to flash every one that I saw. At that time it was very easy to distinguish the GTi from any other 205.

I would say that about 1 in 3 flashed back. What was really sad was that those who didn't flash back were almost all elderly. Elderly elderly. It seems to be a common thing.

The elderly in those days, and even now, have loads of money from their index linked pensions. They buy the expensive models because they can and perhaps they might just realise that they look better than the base models. They might as well buy a 1 litre version of a sports car because they never exceed about 1300 rpm in any gear and believe that if they exceed 30mph that they won't be able to breathe and therefore die. They are also concerned that they haven't got that bloke with a red flag in front of their car so best to take it easy.

Mercedes/BMW drivers exhibit this behaviour very frequently.

But meanwhile, back to flashing oncoming RCZs. I find it difficult to identify an oncoming Z until they are actually alongside me. I wish we could all slow down to 20mph to make it a bit easier. I find it a bit difficult to change gear in my car, they seem to have missed those numbers 1/2/3/4/5 off the gear lever. Some PNDR numbers that I have must be from a French car, or something.

renegade79

Reaction score
Anyone remember what the website was that you could input your chassis number and it would tell you when and where your pug was built. MY 208 GTi was built in poissy, France on 7/1/2014.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great looking Z :thumbup: I'm not sure if I've seen a Mk2 in dolphin blue? Looks really well especially the interior colour.
Happy days! :beer: