What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Power Washer needed.

A

Anonymous

Main thing I must say is I want to be able to buy a snow foam attachment :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Figo

That pressure washer would be fine - similar to mine. When you come to order a snow foam attachment - www.cleanyourcar.co.uk and others sell them - you just need to select which power washer fitment that you need ie Karscher

A

Anonymous

I just spent a bit of money on cleaning products for my RCZ...even though I hasn't arrived.

From Cleanyourcar.co.uk
Foam bottle Lance with Karcher fitting

Super Snow Foam - 5 Litre

Dodo Juice - Supernatural Wash Mitt

Huge 38" x 28" Microfibre Drying Towel

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner - 5 litre

EZ Detail Brush

Chemical Guys Wheel Guard

Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator

Chemical Guys - New Look Trim Gel

Ultimate Ultra-Plush Buffing Cloth Pkg/3 16" x 16"

From Monzcarcare.com (Really good customer service and they threw in 4 x micro fiber cloths)
Nanolex Premium Glass Sealant - youtube it for a demo of the product

Nanolex Premium Paint Sealant

and then went on amazon and found a Karcher 3.99MB+ - RRP £119 (actually copied off RCZ1) and they have something called "amazon warehouse deals" which is essentially refurbished items so actually got it for £75. Really good deal as I was expecting it to be a bit battered but was like new condition. Only problem is they are sold out of the warehouse deals. Tried out the Karcher and the snow foam the other day on my 206....works a treat! Actually makes cleaning your car more fun.

Just going through the list of things I bought and realised they had missed off the EZ detailing brush haha....good job I replied to this post!

A

Anonymous

impressive amount of cleaning equipment there, I have a jet wash but have found that i can wash the car with bucket of water a heavy duty hand spray with car wash for heavy dirt and a quallity wash mitt, quicker than rigging the jetter up. then another 10 minutes with showroom shine and micro cloth,and she is gleeming. 20 minutes altogether.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ_84 said:
I just spent a bit of money on cleaning products for my RCZ...even though I hasn't arrived.

From Cleanyourcar.co.uk
Foam bottle Lance with Karcher fitting

Super Snow Foam - 5 Litre

Dodo Juice - Supernatural Wash Mitt

Huge 38" x 28" Microfibre Drying Towel -You may want more than one ;)

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner - 5 litre

EZ Detail Brush - great brush for cleaning the backs of the alloys. Do you have something to clean the front of the alloys?

Chemical Guys Wheel Guard

Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator

Chemical Guys - New Look Trim Gel

Ultimate Ultra-Plush Buffing Cloth Pkg/3 16" x 16"

From Monzcarcare.com (Really good customer service and they threw in 4 x micro fiber cloths)
Nanolex Premium Glass Sealant - youtube it for a demo of the product Similar product to the Gtechniq stuff I've got on my windscreen and windows - its a fantastic product :thumbup:

Nanolex Premium Paint Sealant

and then went on amazon and found a Karcher 3.99MB+ - RRP £119 (actually copied off RCZ1) and they have something called "amazon warehouse deals" which is essentially refurbished items so actually got it for £75. Really good deal as I was expecting it to be a bit battered but was like new condition. Only problem is they are sold out of the warehouse deals. Tried out the Karcher and the snow foam the other day on my 206....works a treat! Actually makes cleaning your car more fun.

Just going through the list of things I bought and realised they had missed off the EZ detailing brush haha....good job I replied to this post!

Happy Detailing

A

Anonymous

Huge 38" x 28" Microfibre Drying Towel -You may want more than one ;)

I got two of them, but they are massive.

EZ Detail Brush - great brush for cleaning the backs of the alloys. Do you have something to clean the front of the alloys?

I have an older brush that I used to use on the body (criminal I know will scratch the paint work) and also tried out the brush that came with the Karcher.

Nanolex Premium Glass Sealant - youtube it for a demo of the product Similar product to the Gtechniq stuff I've got on my windscreen and windows - its a fantastic product :thumbup:

I have tried the stuff out on some glass and its pretty impressive stuff, however I will definitely be allowing it to dry and then add another coat to be sure that it lasts as its bloody expensive for the size of bottle you get