What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEW OWNER WITH A FEW QUESTIONS.

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Hi All.

I became the new owner of a brand spanking new RCZ GT 200 THP in Pearl white yesterday so now I can Offically join this lovelly club!
I have a couple of questions and would appreciate your comments.
When picking up the car from the dealership, the salesman said that the 1000 mile check up was no longer necessary. Is this correct? He did however give me the option of bringing it in at 1000 miles but said that this was entirely up to me!
I was also wondering what "bits and bobs" come with the car.
In the boot I have-
1) The tyre inflator
2) 1 x wheel locking nut
3) 1 x boot net
4) 1 x Yellow wheel nut cover removal tool
5) 1 x tow bar attachment
Is there anything missing?
I also received the car mats, already installed.
I seem to remember somebody receiving a USB lead but I have not???
There also does not seem to be much in the Peugeot wallet, only the warrenty & maintenance booklet, the handbook, a Peugeot accident brochure, a peugeot assistance card and a bar code ticket to identify the keys. Seems a large wallet considering the contents!!!
Luckily though, I did receive the free Nokia phone after having to remind the salesman!
Thanks for any replies. I'm now off to wash the car due to it getting filthy bringing it back from the dealership.

Cheers all

A

Anonymous

should be front and rear towing eyes, can of co2 tyre sealant , locking wheel nut spanner, recon the 1000 mile check is still in place and free, , your wallet contents ok, usb lead not supplied with mine,

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think bee has answered all your questions there. Now you just need to get out there and dddddddrrrriiiiivvve.......

And the pearl white is sooooo gorgeous..... But then I am biased :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yep pearl white is fab, saw one at the dealers it would bee my second choice.