What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Owner - RCZ GT Dolphin Blue

A

Anonymous

Just thought i would introduce myself. Bought an RCZ GT 6weeks ago - 3rd July to be precise. GT version, Leather std stuff - no Navigation but all the rest. I drive around in Nottingham, and have not seen another owner yet????

Absolutely superb car - best I have had. The looks it gets are amazing - lets hope production is kept low so it becomes a classic in time.
It looks like Peugeot have at long last got their nerve back and are developing cars you want to drive. The new 'S' versions look to be the part as well.
All i can say is anyone else experiencing the RCZ and their best drive???? The acceleration is great - i find myself cruising, whereas all the 'flash' cars go by and really give it the speed - but I know as they drive by i can 'talke them' anytime. So the car thats got the poke is saving me petrol - can you belive that! :clap:

Superb Car - superb model - Brilliant.

A

Anonymous

Hi mate I'm pleased to see your enjoying it, please put some photos up if you get the time it would great to see it :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi - Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Sounds like you're having the time of your life in the RCZ - which is great to hear :thumbup:

Post some pics soon.

dpb

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome.
Glad to hear your having a 'fun' time

A

Anonymous

Hi - whereabouts in Nottm are you? I've not seen you around.

I'm hoping for mine (white) early-mid Sept. Will be more 'north' of the city than the south.

My last car was a Seat Leon FR with the same 0-60 as the 156 bhp. Before that I had a Clio 182, so as you can see, it's not the speed I'm going for...it's the looks :dance:

A

Anonymous

Welcome. Good to have you along. It's great to hear another owner singing the RXZ's praises, it makes the wait worth while.

A

Anonymous

I have now attached a few pictures of my pride and joy. Superb car - currently being driven around Nottingham South.
Absolutely ace car.
What do you think?

Attachments

• RCZ 5 trial.JPG
    RCZ 5 trial.JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 2,584
  • RCZ 1 trial.JPG
    RCZ 1 trial.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 2,584
  • RCZ 7 Trial.JPG
    RCZ 7 Trial.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 2,584
A

Anonymous

Hello to everyone as im new to the site - well I have to say after taking the test drive with the RCZ i was totally smitten - ordered mine and have just been told I will take delivery on Friday October the 1st and I have to say I cant wait - pearl white in colour with black grill and black soltice alloys.

dpb

Reaction score
rwhillis said:
I have now attached a few pictures of my pride and joy. Superb car - currently being driven around Nottingham South.
Absolutely ace car.
What do you think?

Hi, Great looking car, glad your enjoying

A

Anonymous

gmail48 said:
Hello to everyone as im new to the site - well I have to say after taking the test drive with the RCZ i was totally smitten - ordered mine and have just been told I will take delivery on Friday October the 1st and I have to say I cant wait - pearl white in colour with black grill and black soltice alloys.

How are you getting it so quick?

A

Anonymous

Nice one. Are you going to the Silverstone meet on 19 Sept that PeugeotProd is offering free tickets for? :clap:

FGRob

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
Nice one. Are you going to the Silverstone meet on 19 Sept that PeugeotProd is offering free tickets for? :clap:
You mean the 12th don't you :thumbup: - please don't go on the 19th.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Re the Meet on the 12th september at Silverstone. How do you get or what are the PEUGEOT prod tickets?
What ishappening on the day?
Never been to one before so need to have some idea etc?

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Brooktop said:
You mean the 12th don't you :thumbup: - please don't go on the 19th.

Rob.

Whoops - well spotted Rob.

PeugotProd said I could have some tickets :thumbup: Unfortunately I won't have my RCZ by then, so I'll be going down with a mate in his Hyundai Coupe. He's looking at getting an RCZ next year.

I've not heard anymore from peugeotprod so I'm guessing the tickets aren't sorted yet. I think more of us are still waiting than have taken delivery, but he did say that qualification was ownership or proof of order...which I've provided :clap:

dpb

Reaction score
Brooktop - your right, owners or people with one on order ( like most of us ! )
Yesterday dealer confirmed built on Aug 22nd with delivery 2 to 3 weeks, so might even have mine in time for a first run down to Silverstone :dance:

A

Anonymous

Aug 22 was supposed to be my buid date too (a Sunday!!!)...but then a chance call to the dealer (to get my order no. for PP) was told it was 'still the 6th Sept.'!!!!!

Guess they aren't thinking about it on a daily basis like I am!!!